• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Oblivion Recruitment

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuran

Novice
POKEMON OBLIVION

A greater story
5245424.png

A story written by heart
A greater purpose of humanity. When every hopes seems to fade away, and when humans live to only suffer.
There will always come the day after the long Night, so with hopes. Every hope is just a push in your back, and there will again come the long Night. But Humans never give up as they are born for a greater purpose.

E verything revolves and so do the life. The future world also means the new beginning. There maybe new technologies but the kingdom system will return. One is superior to other, the bitter truth of humanity

A story that tells happiness, tells the misery, bravery, leadership, slavery, new technologies, old golden times.
A new approach to Pokemon games that doesn't follow the original scheme and every moment tells something.
It isnt anymore the story of a young buy travelling to become a champion and defeat the evil teams in its way. It holds a much depth.

5245427.png

First and foremost, I am looking for Devs who are to stick by the project.
I want a strong, lesser number of people to work in the project.
  • Composer - Composing PBS files
  • Mappers - Able to make map
  • Spriters - Be good at pixel art. Making fakemon sprites along with backsprites
  • Event Modifier - Every Events will be made by me and the work of Event modifier is to look through the events and can modify, add things that may make the event more fresh.
The project will be shared with the team each and every week and then Event Modifiers can check the event, modify them and return it back so that we can continue working on the main projects

5245433.png

0WnGzCf.png

yiaC0Ux.png

5245434.png

Discord - Anuran#5311
PM me here on Relic Castle

Last edited:

Anuran

Novice
The project is getting a strong hold by the team.
We were inputting the infos of the pokedex in a Google doc but after a short announcement it was bought to a conclusion that The Wiki is a better place to store pokedex info than the Google doc.
So we are now looking for a member to help us/contribute to the wiki.
You will be informed what to be added by me and "Pkchu" will help you in the making and the Pokémon data.
New Recruitment availability added
  • Wiki developer

Anuran

Novice
Made to changes -
  • Removed the Dev role - Wiki Developer
  • Changed OW sprite to - Spriter, should be able to picture the backsprite
Still looking for a helping hand in this project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back