• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Mechanite

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Pokemon_Mechanite_Logo_tp.png
Introduction and Story
Welcome to Pokémon Mechanite, a game that takes place in a whole new region and is filled with new Pokémon
You, the player live in a small town in the southern part of Terak, Dawnore Town along with a couple neighbors including your long time friend, Luke. Luckily enough a Pokémon Professor also lives in Dawnore not only that She's looking for 2 Assistants to research Pokémon while traversing the region taking the 8 Gym Challenge. You and Luke receive word about the Professor's request and each decide to accept it, beginning a journey across Terak in search of adventure and the Pokémon Leauge. Unfortunately, not all is well in the region, rumors go around about the sudden end to a former large manufacturing company, it turns out this company has decided to take on a new "business tactic" according to the rumors. Enter: Team Promeatheus, out to seek revenge for being mistreated by the industry how do they plan to do this exactly?. Rumors also exist speaking of a Legendary Pokémon, one which is rumored responsible for the creation of anything mechanical with an ability like that nobody could overpower them. Corrupt and Complete control over the booming manufacturing scene. Traverse Terak to become the Pokémon League Champion and put a stop to Team Promeatheus's scheme.

Features
A new Pokedex consisting of mostly fakemon
A brand new region, story, and host of characters
Original music tracks in certain places
Screenshots
Collection2.png

Demo and Credits

The current demo is far from done and consists of one gym to defeat and takes around 40 minutes to complete, if you find any bugs or errors please report it to me as soon as you can so I can fix them.
Demo 1.0 Download
https://mega.nz/#!hB4GjSZL!8__YxnxeSml5mW5TCqiqh9pWxaPeUXto3P-UTF-utok
Credits
Pokemon - Gamefreak
--------------------------
MUSIC AND SOUNDS - Gamefreak, Creatures inc, Pokemon Anime, and insertnamehere/,,
Pokemon Essentials by - Maruno and Peter .0
Work by flameguru
Dev Team
Me (spriter, eventer, mapper, writer)
Katkloud (artist/writer)
Kneega (eventer)
Insertnamehere (composer)
Taq (misc helper)
Brom (misc helper)
Outdoor Tiles by
Frog wizard
Kyle-Dove
Heavy-Metal-Lover
WesleyFG
Dewitty
XDinky
Newtiteuf
Alucus
Erma96
Hydrargirium
Poison-Master
Thedeadheroalistair
Shutwig
Asdsimone
Xxdevil
Steinnaples
Hek-el-grande
sylver1984
NikNak93
TeaAddiction
Cuddlesthefatcat
Magiscarf
Gigatom
The-Red-eX
ChaoticCherryCake
Maxewenx
RedEx
Alistair
Indoor Tileset by - Akizakura16
Other sprites
Frog wizard
Script resources
Modular Pause Menu by - Luka S.J
Ultimate Title Screens by - Luka S.J

Major thanks to the rest of the development team and creators of the public resources used, I hope you enjoy my game!​

Last edited:

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Can you put a link in medafire or google drive ? In mega it it will be slower to my computer to downloading from mega

Arma

A Martian Hyena
...Didn't know you already had a demo out, Frog. I should be ashamed Imma check this out asap!

Back