• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Spriters Needed

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBarmyBrit

Novice
I am looking for a Pokemon battler sprite maker, preferably 2-3, for my project Pokemon Mindscape. I have the Pokedex all worked out, but that would mean making 150+ battler sprites (including shiny versions and icons) and I am in need of assistance. I am working on the mapping and trainers, so that much is taken care of and will eat up most of my time. If anyone is interested in assisting me, please respond to this post with either your email or Discord and I will respond as soon as I can. You can also email me at alexkbrown.compsci@sky.com for any questions or show of interest.

Below are examples of the sprites I made so far, to get an idea of proportions and styling.
BgIoQXO.png
UU6jDKE.png
elUFwXz.png
XBbQNcl.png
Qv6dQ5O.png
kMZhh8U.png

Additional information:
  • 150~ fakemon, including various Delta Pokemon (Think Alolan variants from SUMO) and gender variants of specific fakemon.
  • Gen 5 style in battle, gen 3/4 style in overworld.
  • Gen 7 moves and types, with new signature moves and abilities for select Pokemon
  • Mega Evolutions a possibility but not a high priority
  • Open to adding more Pokemon if there is time and the original work load is finished, though highly unlikely

Last edited:

TheBarmyBrit

Novice
Still on the look out for spriters for my project. Any and all responses would be highly appreciated :)

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
Hmm I mostly did mixtures of Pokemon and such with sprites, basically fusion, so I'm pretty much new at making new Pokemon though I have tried to make some before but I don't believe they are too good. If you like I can send the ones I did make as samples so you can see how bad/good I am depending on your point of view. You can email me at kitten.sutherland@gmail.com
that is if I can find them had to change laptops recently and had those I made on my other laptop, which I can't get to work at all to get them.

TheBarmyBrit

Novice
SunGoddess23 has been added to the team as a Fakemon spriter. There are still positions open for any who are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back