• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Zest

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.

693f9bf7b68e89b732096694e8b7c7f4.png

Introduction
--------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to The Novah Islands. A sunny retreat for holiday go-ers, retirees and the most perfect place
to fulfill your dreams. Travel through the islands; fighting gyms, catching a wide array of Pokemon
some familiar and others not, defeat the evil, maybe not so evil, team and discover new areas and
maybe even a new type of Pokemon.

The Novah Islands
The Novah Islands consist of 4 islands for the player to traverse. The islands come in various sizes
with interesting and intruiging areas to explore for yourself! Throughout your journey you might even
want to re-explore to your hearts content! The exciting locations through Novah include forests,
mountains, volcanoes and also deserts. Using different handmade items the player can explore these
different areas to full effect.

Map_intro.png

Plot
After living life in a small town. The Novah Islands very own Professor Hazel, your adopted mother,
sends you off to travel and explore throughout the islands. These explorations bring you into a world
full of new items, pokemon and people. Stop the evil, or not so evil, organization and become the
champion.​

Features
A new type yet to be revealed
A 2 gym demo upon release
40+ fakemon in demo
The ability to grow berries on the move with a chance for 'rare' berries to grow
Original Soundtrack
Pokemon Nests
HMs replaced with items​

Starters
e90eb8fdc017376357f116bc6b677449.png

Characters

d5158a47f4384b8e07c8b209f383d8cd.png

19d7b025afb746575c808b0e77990da5.png

Screenshots
1f2c25c11a94edc341cf255ec172c39d.png

Credits

Team members:
Austinferno
PhantomGolduck
Sneakie
PiplupBubbles
Cannons
Puzzle
FredLikesWater
Odin
ShadowSkyeWolf
Falcon
Hollow_Ego
Anno
PixelProfilgate

This is made using Pokemon Essentials: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Essentials_Wiki

Other credits:
Tiles & graphics:
FredLikesWater
GeoisEvil
Burton-kun
BoOmxBiG
UltimoSpriter
Zerudez
Spinda94
ChaoticCherryCake
Kyle-Dove
Heavy-metal-Lover
WesleyFG
Dewitty
Zetavares852
XDinky
Newtiteuf
Alucus
Erma96
Hydrargirum
Poison-Master
Thedeadheroalistair
Shutwig
Asdsimone
Xxdevil
Steinnaples
Hek-el-grande
sylver1984
NikNak93
TeaAddiction
Cuddlesthefatcat
Magiscarf
Gigatom
The-Red-eX
Phyromatical
Zomory

Scripts:
Hollow_Ego
Maruno
Luka S.J.
PinkCatDragon
Carmaniac
Marin
Ccoa
ForeverZer0

If we have forgotten to include anyone in the credits or have any questions, please send us a message.

Method of contact:

POKEMONZEST@OUTLOOK.COM

Want to join our team and help out with the game?
We're currently recruiting spriters [link]

Go follow us on our Twitter

And join our discord!

[link]

3c0f6a471cda6f6508f42d7ab5b2ea7b.png

Last edited:

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
This is looking really good I'm looking forward to seeing the demo. Just hope that it doesn't get removed by anyone like several other games have.

Maor80

Cooltrainer
When we will get demo allredy i seen from the twitter you worked on this game for long time i would pick pandfire i hope you wont be reapting typeing of starters we seen allready from the offical games

MadDeodorant

Insert internet reference here
Holy shit! Sign me the fuck up! Can't wait to see a demo of this

Zangoose335

i'm 16 i love zangoose weavile and raichu
DUDE this game looks really good i would most defiantly play this like i'm talking about it looks better then pokemon sage and ethreal gates can't wait for demo also i'm picking the fire starter

FredLikesWater

Zesty boi
DUDE this game looks really good i would most defiantly play this like i'm talking about it looks better then pokemon sage and ethreal gates can't wait for demo also i'm picking the fire starter
Wow! Thanks! To be used in the same sentence as those games is an honour! We hope to release a game that lives up to these expectations!

Days

oh no
All of the details are so well made !
The game somehow reminds me of an old dead fan game.

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
Hmm I'm really looking forward to it but I'm having a tough time deciding which starter I would like to go with the cute fire type or the fierce looking water type.

Maor80

Cooltrainer
I seen the twitter i am guessing pandire is fire fihgting or fire fairy based on the justifed abilty and brave nataure clogle maybe grass flying since its seems it can move it clover like plane s part aqualisk water electric i am guessing smoog will be fire dark sproutyke grass rock and fantap water steel

Back