• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Plastic Pyrite

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
TklOESO.png

Pokémon Plastic Pyrite started off as a Game Jam game here in 2016. I've been working on it here and there to make it a "full-game".

All brand-new Pokémon await you, with over 50 in the game with unique stats, typings, moves, and more!
KEnYIiM.png

Soarrel the Gliding Pokémon, Flying/Normal type

Plot:
You are a Pokémon Trainer waking up on the day they are picking up their starter Pokémon. Professor Woody and his assistant are waiting for you at the lab.
Before you leave the village, your grandpa, Cleveland the retired Pokéarcheologist, has classified information he will finally reveal to you.
The Captoad region has a rich history of people and Pokémon working and living together, however other forces were at play since the start.
A mysterious group of individuals want to tap into this forgotten power that many have begun to take for granted, and use it... for good?
fm6dIKT.png
Monogre the Ogre Gremlin Pokémon, Fighting type

Features:

• All fakemon, with over 50 new fakemon so far to choose from! Collect, battle, and train 'em all!
  • New type trio of starters to choose from: Flying, Fighting, and Rock.
  • Brand new attacks to use!
  • A giant cast of characters to interact and come across in your adventure!
  • Eight planned gyms to take down! These gyms focus on stat buffs and battle strategies, not a single type.
  • No need for HMs, they have been replaced by context-specific... things. You only need items or even mysterious "Artifacts" to progress.
  • Parts of the overworld changes as your adventure progresses!
  • In addition to the main rival Pyper, you have the option of helping a different rival that picks the starter Pokémon weak to yours. Each have a different storyline, and give different rewards depending on your starter choice.
  • Press Alt for turbo speed!
sjU8yHr.png
Tailith, the Rock Skin Pokémon, Rock/Poison type

Screenshots:
H2uGOoJ.png
MMNliW3.png
i5yYtHw.png
0D2tmQt.png
6BbGaPG.png
XHWLMv1.png
KjAgixX.png
ZmFZ8tV.png
4m82AXR.png
Kt93XyL.png
BLbdMAi.png
Wlgf1Lp.png
JjJFdg0.png
xiK6fji.png
2Av312v.png
Credits:
Extra sprites and clean-ups done by Peegeray.
Dark Digital Style Battle UI by Aki.
Public-use Battle backgrounds by Solo993. Some were altered by me.
The Starter Pokémon art above was done by Elle_Loves_Hugs.
Delete a species script by Leilou.
Pokémon Essentials.

Fakemon sprites, cries, new overworld sprites, music loops, events, story, etc. were done by me.
When's the demo??
Coming soon!​

Last edited:

Nic

ocean man
I like those starters dude, very unique! Will definitely pick this up when you have a demo.

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
Those starters look amazing. When the demo come out I'm not sure which one I would go with, on the fence for the cute sugar glider like Pokemon and the fierce lizard.

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
I managed to get my hands on your game on the old site and have been playing it this past 3 hrs. So far it is brilliant and I really love your fakemon especially Mouslaw, Taillith and Mesokyuti (it is adorable!!!!). I hope you make more games and that some of these or all of these fakemon will also emigrate to those games. I am now a huge fan and wait with bated breath to play more of you work!!!!

Back