• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Game Jam Game Jam #4: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowGap

How am I still alive
Anyone else got cool screenshots they can share yet? :3c

Let's keep the game jam hype going!

splash.png

Meet Zak! A trainer who also happens to be a pokemon... He is a pokemon trainer, literally speaking!

Last edited:

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
Let's keep the game jam hype going!

splash.png

Meet Zak! A trainer who also happens to be a pokemon... He is a pokemon trainer, literally speaking!

Woah that looks Clean! Can't wait to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WolfShadowWhisper

I'm having trouble coming up with any names for my project...all the areas are literally "The Volcano" and "The Forest" which I think isn't too offensive. But I still don't know what the name of the game is going to be! Pokemon...BirdWatch??

2HMEh6t.png

I'll gladly take suggestions, but I wonder if this means my whole game idea wasn't very inspired.

How about Pokemon Avian Call - Avian is a term relating to birds so Avian Call means bird call :)

I wouldn't worry about inspiration, Aki. As a journalist for an online anime magazine, I have felt the way you do many times. Put that thought out of your head. I look forward to your game and from what little I have gathered from your posting it is going to be awesome.

How about Pokemon Avian Call - Avian is a term relating to birds so Avian Call means bird call :)

I forgot to say thanks for this. I ended up going with Birdcall just I think bird is a cute word, but this was the idea. n_n

We're running out of days, I hope everyone who's been developing all month has saved time for playtesting! Of course, if you don't mind some cram time, there's still a whole week to get a game done for the jam deadline..

Any progress updates?

WolfShadowWhisper

I forgot to say thanks for this. I ended up going with Birdcall just I think bird is a cute word, but this was the idea. n_n

We're running out of days, I hope everyone who's been developing all month has saved time for playtesting! Of course, if you don't mind some cram time, there's still a whole week to get a game done for the jam deadline..

Any progress updates?

My pleasure. I look forward to playing your and the other contestants' games. Good luck :)

Reactions: Aki
I want to thank everyone who submitted an entry, submissions are now closed. (If you need an extension of a few hours, send me a DM and we can possibly work something out. This would be on a case by case basis and you will not be qualified for the spotlight.)

It's been a long month, but there sure are some interesting looking games submitted! Have a gander, give them a try, and let the developer know what you thought! The judges will be taking our time with the entries, but hopefully you'll see us sharing our thoughts a bit earlier this year.

You guys are an awesome community. Love you all, and thanks again for participating.

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
I'm a bit late, but I'm eager to finally download and play some of the submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back