• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Brass Version

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
9aq9OUx.png
INTRO
Over 500 years ago, two nine-tier towers were built in Ecruteak City. The towers were built to help build trust and strengthen bonds between mankind and Pokémon. The eastern tower was said to awaken Pokémon, while the tower to the west was where Pokémon were laid to rest. A beautiful golden Pokémon perches atop the tower to the east.

STORY
Kimono Girls have been given the honor of dancing for the Golden Pokémon that is said to bring eternal happiness across the land. Naoko, a young Kimono Girl-to-be, embarks on the final stretch of her training, and must face many challenges and uncover secrets about the Golden Pokémon that have been hidden for centuries!

YOUR PARTNER
As part of your training, you are gifted a special Eevee that's been bred to change formes when given a certain item! Each form has heightened stats to match its typing, and learns exclusive moves of the same type!
npLjMbV.png

SCREENSHOTS
rwMdteN.png
vyot3EY.png
qMgddJo.png
RgbCBih.png
leDoqLI.png
JziH4JD.png

CREDITS
Pokémon Essentials by
Flameguru, Poccil, Maruno

Font by
Kiedisticelixer

gamefreak got the rest of that lol

Pokémon by
GAMEFREAK. Nintendo, Creatures inc.

Last edited:

Nic

ocean man
Dude this looks fantastic, i look forward to playing this, there's not that many gen 2 fan games out there, so seeing this makes me weep tears of joy lol

TANGOCOYO

coyote tango
Brass version? You'll be hearing from my lawyer, I assure you.

Nah seriously though, this looks stellar. I've been looking forward to the day you posted your project here, and it looks like it was worth the wait. 👀 Those Eevee forms are really cute.

tin version sounded horrible!!!!!!!!!

love you dad <3 stay tuned for a ton more :-)

Digging the 2nd gen aesthetic, is this intended to be a relatively short project?
Only suggestion would be to maybe make the battle bases wider to help fill the extra space, which would also be good for spacing with double battles (if you have those).
Otherwise i love how you've adapted the look! The Eevee's look dope as well.

this is def gonna be a shorter project, but nothing too small. at least 5 gyms worth of content (no gyms tho, just as a comparison). I'll work on the battle bases. the fight scene is still a WIP but i wanted to get /something/ out yanno?

thanks!!!!

Dude this looks fantastic, i look forward to playing this, there's not that many gen 2 fan games out there, so seeing this makes me weep tears of joy lol

tysm imma make you proud B-)

Reactions: Deo
Back