• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
USUM Pokemon Icon Pack

Resource USUM Pokemon Icon Pack 1.1

Nebby

Rookie
Hello! So I've installed your sprite pack successfully, but I seem to run into a major error when I have Necrozma switch into it's Dusk and Ultra forms. It's the fact that Dusk-Mane and Ultra both have very large sprites, and thus are cut off. Here's the issue below:

https://i.imgur.com/I2L0BlG.gifv

NicoMts

Rookie
NicoMts updated USUM Pokemon Icon Pack with a new update entry:

Resize Icons!

Resized Icons from the next Pokemon
- Dusk Mane Necrozma
- Dawn Wings Necrozma
- Ultra Necrozma
- Naganadel

Special Thanks to.
- Nebby (for letting me know!)

Read the rest of this update entry...------------------------
Hello! So I've installed your sprite pack successfully, but I seem to run into a major error when I have Necrozma switch into it's Dusk and Ultra forms. It's the fact that Dusk-Mane and Ultra both have very large sprites, and thus are cut off. Here's the issue below:

https://i.imgur.com/I2L0BlG.gifv
Thanks for tell me! Now the version 1.1 Resized icons special for Pokemon Essentials!

Nebby

Rookie
I'm here to inform that Ultra Necrozma's sprites are working perfectly now! But, there's one more small issue that needs addressing...

...this may sound like me nitpicking, but Dusk Mane Necrozma is actually missing a toe now. I'm a perfectionist, so this slightly bothers me. This is a solid resource nonetheless! :D

unknown.png

Here is a image of Dusk Mane Necrozma that someone sent me as the two of us were trying to figure out the issue with Dusk Mane and Ultra Necrozma's sprites being too large.

Back