• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Fierce Melody (Updated 16/03/2019)

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
FM-Post-CHICO.png

What will the melody of your journey be?

Introduction.png

Fierce Melody is a fan-made Pokémon game set in the new Merodia region, where music and art have a special place in the heart of its people.
It will follow the traditional Pokémon formula but adding some changes to make it feel fresh and fun.

Story.png

capture111.png

Your father is a famous scientist and his latest discovery has been stolen from the museum where it was being studied.

capture113.png

When you go downstairs to tell your mother about it, you meet your two neighbours.
After they leave, your mother tells you to go find Professor Pine, a childhood friend of your dad.

capture114.png

Professor James Pine just came back to Whistle Town and wants to show you his Pokémon Lab and give you your first Pokémon.

capture115.png

When you tell him about your father's discovery, he gets really worried and tells you to go to Talea Town and look for Piper, a friend of them who will help you find out what happened.

Who would steal your father's discovery, the Ancient Pungi? And for what purpose?
How is it connected to the old legends of Merodia?
It's time for you and your new friends to discover the truth behind all these events!

Starter.png

Mookibush.png
Burnix.png
Aquameleon.png

Characters.png

Harmonyy.png
Harmony.png

Merodia.png

Whistle-1.jpg
Whistle-2.jpg

You just moved to Whistle Town, it's a quite small but very cozy place. It's called: The town where music is in the air.

Route-1-1.jpg

Route-1-3.jpg

Route 1 is left of Whistle Town and it connects it to Talea Town and to Aria Forest,
you can find many wild Pokémon and trainers to fight here.

Talea-2.jpg

Talea-4.jpg

Talea is the neighbour town, it's a quiet place but it has a stage for music shows. Who's gonna perform here?

Features.png

About 200 fakemon: You'll find many unique Pokémon in the Merodia Region. Some nice and cute, some fierce and strong.
Pick your favorite and form a team that will help you overcome any challenge you face.

Explore the Merodia Region: Merodia is a vast region, full of towns, cities, rivers, mountains and caves, a dream for explorers.
There's always something for you to do and fun characters to meet.

The legends of Merodia: The theft of your father's discovery is just the beginning of your adventures in Merodia,
you can dig deep into its lore, learn about its history and even face its legends face to face.

Fakemon.png

Mezzoscen.png
Gosnut.png
Gallipeck.png

In the Merodia region, you'll find many new Pokémon of all shapes and sizes.

Brexie.png
Oposstur.png

Credits.png

The Pokémon Essentials Team: Maruno and Peter Q. based on the work by Flameguru
Elite Battle System and Universal Plugin Installer: Luka S.J. and Marin
Character overworld sprite base: InnerMobius
Some Pokémon and character designs: Game Freak
Always on bush script by KleinStudio

Development.png

MrSmash278 and DaniPopplio
Poq
Pkchu
OssumPossum
Purple_Hat_Of_Awesome
PhantomEevee
Kuruganne
Flesroy
MysticCharizard10

Music.png

Ilsantini
Purple Hat of Awesome

Trees.png

Last edited:

Maor80

Cooltrainer
I am choosing burnix flaminx is beautiful and majestic pokemon its like batter braixen

Reedson

Rookie
This game seems great! theres only 1 evo line i dont like so far(capiqua's). Im struggling to decide between delta spritzee and swirlix, they both look amazing. the same can be said for all the fakemon(except capiqua)!

DaniPopplio

Novice
As we've been reworking game, here's the new design for the Merodia starters: We present you Mookibsush, Burnix and Aquameleon :D

Mookibush.png
Burnix.png
Aquameleon.png

Stay tuned for more updates soon ;)​

Reedson

Rookie
the only good starter before was burnix imo but now i have a hard choicei like all of them ill wait to see the new evos to decide i think

DaniPopplio

Novice
Hello everyone, a new update for you! Here's the final design for the female protagonist: Harmony :D

Harmonyy.png
Harmony.png

Reed coming soon, stay tuned ;)​

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Burnix now giving the feel it will be turn to fire electric in compareing to how it looked like in the orginal look is theoposum will be normal ghost when evolveing? I know this animel can play dead and be like its not alive

pizzataco890

Trainer
Hello everyone! We gave a new look to the fakemon you already knew and we're gonna bring you more soon.

Mookibush.png
Burnix.png
Aquameleon.png
Mezzoscen.png
Gosnut.png
Gallipeck.png
Brexie.png

Also, we're introducing Oposstur, the Possum Pokémon :)
Oposstur.png

More updates soon ;)​
I like fakemon for this game Let me know if you need any game testers to help find bugs and errors that need to be fixed. I do have experience with doing that such thing,

Back