• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Marin's Map Exporter

Resource Marin's Map Exporter v1.0

Astralneko

Novice
Hello,

I installed this plugin to export my maps in 19.1, but I'm reporting the same issue as Des earlier in the thread, even in v1.6 of the plugin. I have confirmed that the pixels on the tileset graphic are, in fact, transparent.

The two images below are examples of exported maps in 19.1 and 17.2 respectively. Yes, the 19.1 project uses a new tileset, but I don't think that's the issue since in both cases, transparent pixels are still properly transparent.

Attachments

• Verela Route 5.png
    Verela Route 5.png
    479.8 KB · Views: 179
  • New Syraik Route 4.png
    New Syraik Route 4.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 187

Valo

Rookie
Hi there, I am also having the same issue as Astralneko. I have added various tiles to the original Outside.png via photoshop with all transparency set in photoshop properly, and nothing changed in the RPXP.

exported.png

Astralneko

Novice
Hi there, I am also having the same issue as Astralneko. I have added various tiles to the original Outside.png via photoshop with all transparency set in photoshop properly, and nothing changed in the RPXP.

View attachment 8425
After doing some troubleshooting, I actually think I have determined the issue, as it specifically only happened on maps of mine that used the main tileset, which happened to be over 32768px tall (which is Bitmap.max_size; other plugins like Maruno's Tileset Rearranger also break under these circumstances). The game handles this by simply moving the excess tiles to the side when loading the tileset. Maybe this plugin doesn't account for that, and simply tries to pull pixels that the game can't actually reach? It'd be good if that were at least mentioned though, even if a fix is unlikely.

Dafting

Novice
I'm having same issue as everyone on v19.1, I have a transparency tileset (i don't use "color transparency") and still.

Fers1

Rookie
I think it doesn't work with Gen8 project or with v19.1 Hotfixes and Following Pokemon EX plugins

MakerBlack

Trainer
Hello friend, I'm from Brazil, how are you? Excuse my translator.
I would like to know if you accept commissions for improving scripts, it would be appreciated.

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
Can confirm this works just fine on v21.
Indeed, but also everyone note that if you have junk/invalid tiles left from map copy pasting, or elliptical tool transfers between maps, or project migration, make sure to remove the invalid tiles using the built-in "Fix Invalid Tiles" function through the "Other Editors" option on the debug menu. Otherwise you will get artifacts.

Back