• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: Return to Tentin

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Pokémon: Return to Tentin follows the events of Pokémon: Adventure in Tentin. The story takes place four years after the Pokémon: Adventure in Tentin.
x5hMJDs.png

The story
The player, having just moved to Slate Town from their previous home region, is a beginning Pokémon Trainer, wanting to follow their father's footsteps. Return to the Tentin region with new areas, new characters, new TMs, a new plot and evil team, and less linearity to the region!
More to see in-game, so jump right in!

New features
There are new TMs only available in the Tentin region, and due to this, Pokémon can learn these new TMs.
Some Pokémon have been re-typed.
New items introduced that are only found in Terra Town.
The same Exp. Share from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y!
Many previous areas in the first game have been redesigned to keep it fresh.

Screenshots
liZqoDZ.png

5AP37h0.png

chZA9qX.png

jeBCjaj.png

Sq4cTEk.png

LEQRd1A.png

XhRCukh.png

lJtLcE2.png

u6DjZ7Y.png

TfPlc8q.png
(The screenshot with the Youngster is an inside joke by me.
The screenshot with the jab at Insurgence is just a salty joke.)

Credits and Download Link
Download here!

Pokémon: Return to Tentin by DrawnToast
Pokémon Essentials: Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
EBS: Luka SJ, Pokecheck.org, dragonnite, Tebited15,
redblueyellow, Eli, lilatraube, Maruno, BadSamaritan
Music from VGMusic website.
Pokémon by Game Freak and Nintendo.

My future projects...
Pokémon: Return to Tentin is meant to end the Tentin duo, as the definitive version of the two games.
After this, I will see what I can do for my next game.
I'll need a lot of people, so it won't be for a while!

Last edited:

pkmntrainer1

Rookie
Hi drawntoast! Having a great time playing the game! Thanks so much! EXP All made the game much more fun for me.
So far, I've been able to reach the Snowflake Town gym. Upon facing my first battle inside the gym, I encountered a problem.
XYrnYQ0.png

I'm unable to get past this point. Any help in fixing this is appreciated!

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hi drawntoast! Having a great time playing the game! Thanks so much! EXP All made the game much more fun for me.
So far, I've been able to reach the Snowflake Town gym. Upon facing my first battle inside the gym, I encountered a problem.
XYrnYQ0.png

I'm unable to get past this point. Any help in fixing this is appreciated!
I've never seen this problem before, but it's possible I can fix it. With the new update, it took longer because my Trainer script broke. I'll fix it today!

Marina

Cooltrainer
I love that game, I want to play it just to see if there's any errors,bugs typings etc. for helping you
but I don't know if developers can play fangames of other devs?
also I don't understand the insider joke of prof. redwood? who is prof. redwood anyways... *thinking*
Hope you put out a new download link when you have time. :innocent:

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
I love that game, I want to play it just to see if there's any errors,bugs typings etc. for helping you

everybody may play every game ... as long as you don't copy the game and release it ... in fact if you spot bugs and report tham it's a great help to the game devs
so don't be shy and play whatever game you want at whatever time ... feel free to leave a comment on bugs,what you liked/disliked but don't feel pressured into it ... game devs (here) make games for people to have fun with it, no matter who it is ... so go ahead and do that.

Last edited:

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
also I don't understand the insider joke of prof. redwood? who is prof. redwood anyways... *thinking*
Hope you put out a new download link when you have time. :innocent:
I released a new update! That should take out all the rest of the bugs. If there's any more, please inform me! I was working on another big fangame of mine, and I've got to dedicate even more time to it!

pkmntrainer1

Rookie
Hi drawntoast, thanks for the update! I have managed to finish the game. The twist in the end was unexpected, but I liked it. :) Thanks again for the great game!

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hi drawntoast, thanks for the update! I have managed to finish the game. The twist in the end was unexpected, but I liked it. :) Thanks again for the great game!
I'm glad you like it! Question: Your favorite character? Well, I think you will enjoy my next fangame that, since you enjoyed this one, you'll certainly enjoy my next one!

pkmntrainer1

Rookie
Hi drawntoast! I liked Alexa; she's a great companion and a mature character. Along with Owen, she's been a great help to my journey. I hope to see more similarly written characters from your next games! I also liked Nick, an unexpected but charming encounter. Great job!

Sorry for the late reply. I look forward to your next work!

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hi drawntoast! I liked Alexa; she's a great companion and a mature character. Along with Owen, she's been a great help to my journey. I hope to see more similarly written characters from your next games! I also liked Nick, an unexpected but charming encounter. Great job!

Sorry for the late reply. I look forward to your next work!
Hey, I'm working on another game, but I'll be needing more time. A while more. No demos, only full games from me!

Midoki

Rookie
Hi! Working my way through the game, good stuff so far but I'm noticing a pretty chunky frame rate drop.

Edit: To be specific I'll list here what I'm seeing through my playthrough.

* Raindrop Town has a severe frame drop
* Raindrop Town has a sharp peaking sound whenever I load the town
* The trainer sprite during battles seems to double and slide too far

Last edited:

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hi! Working my way through the game, good stuff so far but I'm noticing a pretty chunky frame rate drop.
Frame rate drop, huh? If in battle, it's the battle system. If in the overworld, that's something hard to pinpoint. In my new game, I hope framerate isn't a problem!

wahid17

Rookie
Hi, how do you evolve traded pokemon. I have a baldore i want to evolve to gigalith?

katrina48

Novice
Pokémon: Return to Tentin follows the events of Pokémon: Adventure in Tentin. The story takes place four years after the Pokémon: Adventure in Tentin.
x5hMJDs.png

The story
The player, having just moved to Slate Town from their previous home region, is a beginning Pokémon Trainer, wanting to follow their father's footsteps. Return to the Tentin region with new areas, new characters, new TMs, a new plot and evil team, and less linearity to the region!
More to see in-game, so jump right in!

New features
There are new TMs only available in the Tentin region, and due to this, Pokémon can learn these new TMs.
Some Pokémon have been re-typed.
New items introduced that are only found in Terra Town.
The same Exp. Share from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y!
Many previous areas in the first game have been redesigned to keep it fresh.

Screenshots
liZqoDZ.png

5AP37h0.png

chZA9qX.png

jeBCjaj.png

Sq4cTEk.png

LEQRd1A.png

XhRCukh.png

lJtLcE2.png

u6DjZ7Y.png

TfPlc8q.png
(The screenshot with the Youngster is an inside joke by me.
The screenshot with the jab at Insurgence is just a salty joke.)

Credits and Download Link
Download here!

Pokémon: Return to Tentin by DrawnToast
Pokémon Essentials: Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
EBS: Luka SJ, Pokecheck.org, dragonnite, Tebited15,
redblueyellow, Eli, lilatraube, Maruno, BadSamaritan
Music from VGMusic website.
Pokémon by Game Freak and Nintendo.

My future projects...
Pokémon: Return to Tentin is meant to end the Tentin duo, as the definitive version of the two games.
After this, I will see what I can do for my next game.
I'll need a lot of people, so it won't be for a while!
is there anyway to speed up the game it too slow thanks

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
is there anyway to speed up the game it too slow thanks
There isn't a way to speed up the game. Well, I'm sure there's a way, but if it's slow, it's probably because of the old battle system I used.

didajpa

Rookie
where I get the map of the games Pokémon Adventure in Tentin, Return to Tentin and Tentin Redux
e eu queria dizer que há um bug quando olhamos para onde conseguir os pokemons

Back