• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Some Laptop Troubles.

Blankface345

Rookie
So recently I just got my pc back up and running. For the most part everything is working fine, everything except for Opengl and this seems to be somewhat of a hindrance since everything seems to use it. The way I fixed my laptop was using my sister's old hard drive in my own which made me think nothing wrong would happen since it was just the hardrive, but it turns out I was wrong. Her computer was an HP that used AMD, and mine is a Dell that uses Intel. I don't know if that has something to do with it but I thought it would be best that I added it jut in case. If anyone could help with this inconvenience I would be grateful.

[Insertnamehere]

hi ^-^
Did you transplant the hard drive along with everything on it, or did you wipe it clean first, and then moved your own stuff to it? If you did the latter, then it's most likely a driver problem. The OpenGL driver is used in conjunction with the graphics processer, so go download the driver for whichever GPU you have.

EDIT: didn't see that this thread was two weeks old lol. Well, if you haven't already solved the problem, hope it helps anyway! ^-^

Back