• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Alternative Party Menu 1.1

Kyu

Novice
Kyu submitted a new resource:

Alternative Party Menu - A different party menu UI

Hi relic castle users.
Some time ago, in one of my attempts of learning ruby i decide to create another party menu, this is the result:

jb38lCf.png

As you can see, is a bit similar to the one of the 3rd gen.
Also, in case you don´t like how the menu looks (extremely probable) it brings a base for making customization easier.

And that´s all, don´t forget to give feedback if you find any error or have a suggestion

Read more about this resource...

Rhyden

Shuckle Kheen
It reminds me of the menu from 1st gen, which I like. I think it would be cool if the color that makes up the bars changed based on the primary typing of the Pokémon. But I'm sure someone could easily add that in if they really wanted to.

Reactions: Kyu

_pheebs

Demoness on the prowl!
Would look a bit better if it displayed the hp / max hp above, or under the HP bars ~

doof

banished doof
I agree with the above. It looks like you have plenty of room to either move the bars up or down and add the numbers in.

That being said, my only nitpick about this is that I'm not a fan of the gradient. I think it just looks a bit off in a pixel based game. Other than that, I think it's a job well done.

Also, and forgive me if it's obvious, but what does the 'PS' on the HP bars stand for?

moca

Aki's Favorite; Next Mod
I agree with the above. It looks like you have plenty of room to either move the bars up or down and add the numbers in.

That being said, my only nitpick about this is that I'm not a fan of the gradient. I think it just looks a bit off in a pixel based game. Other than that, I think it's a job well done.

Also, and forgive me if it's obvious, but what does the 'PS' on the HP bars stand for?
I may be wrong, but I think it's the French equilavent for 'HP'.

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722

It's okay not to like the gradient. After all, I think this resource is meant to be used as a "base", arranging the elements horizontally. Ideally, you should be making your own assets.

Kyu

Novice
Would look a bit better if it displayed the hp / max hp above, or under the HP bars ~
Uhmm, ok, i will have a look.

Yup, PS is exactly The same as HP in other languages, but i can change It
About The gradient, well, i knew not everyone would like it.
This menu is more intended to be a base.
But i appreciate your feedback, of course

Back