• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Accountability Partner

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of an odd request...

I've got some projects I've been working on, and while there hasn't been many issues working on them, it's been a bit tricky to find the motivation to work on them. I was hoping to try to get a little boost by having a "team member" to talk with.

You wouldn't have to work on the games themselves-sprites, music, mapping, and story are all covered. (though you could certainly still share some of your own if you'd like!) I'm mainly hoping for two things-help to keep me on track (maybe just checking in with "What have you done on this lately?" every few days), and getting to talk about projects so I can feel a little more excited about them. It's not much, but it really would help!

Rhyden

Shuckle Kheen
I always like to hear about other people's projects and I'm working on two of them myself at the moment so if you wanna talk about stuff then feel free to get in touch with me on Discord.

Taq

Sandwich Master
This is quite the request, it's not something I actually would expect would be needed but it's pretty reasonable. I'll maybe see if I can do that or not since scheduling sometimes is my jam.
Like Rhyden, I am on discord if you ask.

Streetie

Novice
I also really enjoy hearing creative ideas of other people and I'm active on discord as well, so you can contact me there or a PM will do.
Just like you, I find it difficult to stay on track so, maybe we can help each other with that!

HollowGap

How am I still alive
I'm not sure how this is different from Relic Castle Discord channel. But eh, I think I a reminder among us can be helpful. I'd like to give it a try.

I always like to hear about other people's projects and I'm working on two of them myself at the moment so if you wanna talk about stuff then feel free to get in touch with me on Discord.
That'd be great! I'd love to talk about your projects, too!
This is quite the request, it's not something I actually would expect would be needed but it's pretty reasonable. I'll maybe see if I can do that or not since scheduling sometimes is my jam.
Like Rhyden, I am on discord if you ask.
Thank you! It doesn't have to be a constant thing, whatever time works for you is fine with me!
I also really enjoy hearing creative ideas of other people and I'm active on discord as well, so you can contact me there or a PM will do.
Just like you, I find it difficult to stay on track so, maybe we can help each other with that!
That would be great! I'd love to help you out as well!
I'm not sure how this is different from Relic Castle Discord channel. But eh, I think I a reminder among us can be helpful. I'd like to give it a try.
Well, for me personally, I don't like to take up too much time in feedback areas, I want to make sure other people can make use of them as well. Having someone that's said they're willing to do something more personal like this helps me know I'm not hogging any kind of feedback area. (plus, it's a nice way to get feedback on something I want to keep more of a secret)
Thank you for being willing to try it out! I'd be glad to help you out with your projects as well!

Ideduce

Rookie
hey could we help each other out ;3
bounce ideas off each other ect and just share stories on what we're doing ;3
I'd really like that, we'd both get something out of it and we'll be motivating each other
Would that be okay?

Blankface345

Rookie
This is probably very late and I don't know about any title or anything but, if you need any motivation then I can certainly try and give you some! I am sure any game or project you are currently working on will be great and if it isn't? Who cares as long as you worked hard and enjoyed making it. At least know that it will be a learning experience whether it is a big hit or flop, but I think you will be just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back