• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Iron Mapper IRONMAPPER Season 6: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
Congratulations @MegaMew47 for winning the second trial of this season.
Trial 2 Results

It was great seing all those different implementaions of the trial theme this time!

Next time will be a challenge like none before. So I'm looking for a writer to help me making it as good as possible. Please contact me for more information if you are willing to help setting up trial 3.

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
I have very fond memories of the trick house and love puzzles in general. So I can't wait for what you all will come up with in trial 4 ^-^

Astefia

Cooltrainer
There is one thing that can be a flaw in the rules stated.
That the deadline for each trial is set as just a date, without stating the timezone - and that can mean up to a day of difference.

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
There is one thing that can be a flaw in the rules stated.
That the deadline for each trial is set as just a date, without stating the timezone - and that can mean up to a day of difference.

good point. I shozuld have implemented this in earlier trials. But I'll have a set deadline next time if I don't forget.

Congratulations for winning this trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back