• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
The Mega Stone Resource

Resource The Mega Stone Resource 2017-04-02

entei

Novice
Capptier submitted a new resource:

The Mega Stone Resource - Mega Stone icons for all 802 Pokémon!

symbol.png

THE MEGA STONE RESOURCE

I originally started this resource a couple of years ago, but never got around to finishing it. Now, with the release of the new Relic Castle site, I have decided to finish it.

This resource is an image which includes images of Mega Stones for all fully evolved Pokémon, from Venusaur to Magearna! This is made for your...

Read more about this resource...

TheLuiz

The Mysterious Stranger
Hello, do you intend to make them for Gen 8?

entei

Novice
sauce updated The Mega Stone Resource with a new update entry:

It's Back

Hello

I made this resource like 5 years ago and haven't done much since then. At some point in that half a decade (wow) the link broke and I keep forgetting to fix it. But now I have done that and the link works. I think Mega links are permanent so hopefully this one won't mess up.

I might come back and do stones for gen 8/9 one day but no guarantees it's been a long time

:)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back