• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.
Resource icon

Resource Rejuvenation-Style Boss Battle 1.0

EpiQCZE

Rookie
Hello,

Please, can you explain how the script works?

Unfortunately I haven't played Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Thank you.

kingdomharms

Novice
Aren't Rejuvenation's graphic assets free-use? What's stopping you from releasing the UI graphics?

I assume most people would edit them to fit their game anyway.

IndianAnimator

Novice
Aren't Rejuvenation's graphic assets free-use? What's stopping you from releasing the UI graphics?

I assume most people would edit them to fit their game anyway.
I asked one of the devs a while ago and they said they would prefer if I didn't release it with the graphics

IndianAnimator

Novice
Hello,

Please, can you explain how the script works?

Unfortunately I haven't played Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Thank you.
Basically this script works by giving a pokemon a BossId and you would give certain effects to that BossId, like starting a field on switch-in or reducing the players stats when the "shield" breaks (the shield is basically another hp bar) among a lot more things

Harurum

Rookie
Question.
Could it be compatible with v20.1 or it's only compatible with v21.1??
I'm sorry if the question is a bit dumb but I really love Rejuvenation's boss battle system.

IndianAnimator

Novice
Question.
Could it be compatible with v20.1 or it's only compatible with v21.1??
I'm sorry if the question is a bit dumb but I really love Rejuvenation's boss battle system.
I haven't tried it woth v21 but I can try helping you with fixing any bugs if you do decide to use it

kingdomharms

Novice
I asked one of the devs a while ago and they said they would prefer if I didn't release it with the graphics

That's weird. All of Reborn & Rejuv's graphic assets are public use with credit. The dev shouldn't be gatekeeping them.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, was just curious why.

Penelope

Trainer
That's weird. All of Reborn & Rejuv's graphic assets are public use with credit. The dev shouldn't be gatekeeping them.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, was just curious why.
That's no true.

kingdomharms

Novice
That's no true.

Alright, thanks for the correction. I had heard from several places it wasn't specific stuff, my mistake.

edit: Oh, these guidelines are from this month. That might explain it.

Back