BOTW-Like Item Gathering v21.1 Port

Resource BOTW-Like Item Gathering v21.1 Port 1.2

Patoman

Rookie
Patoman submitted a new resource:

BOTW-Like Item Gathering v21.1 Port - Kyu's v18.1 script ported to v21.1 and plugin-ified

Not much has changed from Kyu's version so I'll just list some differences here:

1. New configurable constant: FAST_PICK_ITEM_ACTIVE
This will control whether the new animation should be used. If that's not the case, pbItemBall will work like good ol' base Essentials. The other constants still exist - they have been renamed to FAST_PICK_BERRY_ACTIVE and FAST_ITEM_GET_SE.

2. Configurable constants are now accessible from the...

Read more about this resource...

Baertierchen

Working on Pokémon Unchained and Pokémon Stardust
This plugin sounds intriguing, is there a video or something to see how it looks ingame?

Panda Masala

Rookie
By any chance is there a V20.1 port for this? It'd go perfect for my game, but I haven't gotten to updating it to 21.1 yet.

(Update: After commenting out the "Requires = V21.1 Hotfixes" in the meta.txt, and replacing all instances of "portion_name" with "name" in the script.rb, I seem to have jury-rigged a working V20.1 "port". But I also have no idea if it'll blow my computer up later on, since I suck at coding.)

Last edited:

trainered

Novice
Good morning, sorry but I have a dumb question, how do I activate it? I installed it and tried it on items, but I still have to interact with the items to pick them up

Faithwolf22

Rookie
Good morning, sorry but I have a dumb question, how do I activate it? I installed it and tried it on items, but I still have to interact with the items to pick them up
As I understand it, the plugin only changes the type of message that is shown on the screen when collecting objects.

Faithwolf22

Rookie
Quick question, how do I change the time of the message when it is displayed on the screen? I feel like it disappears very quickly and I would like to give it twice as much time.

Back