• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Ventablack

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

Noist

Rookie
Project Title:
Pokémon Ventablack

Pokemon Ventablack:
Explore a completely new region.
The Baseno region.

After moving to the Baseno region, you explore it and very soon come across a meeting of Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare and Team Rocket and a completely new organization.
From your previous experiences, you know that this meeting cannot mean anything good!
Your goal: to smash the evil machinations of the teams and find out their reasons.

In addition to 16 different gyms, many familiar faces await you here.
Discover the dark history of the region and crown yourself a champion or even a WORLD champion?

In addition to the well-known Pokemon, there are also some completely new Pokemon to discover.
In addition to new Pokémon, there are also 3 completely new Pokémon types in the Baseno region:
1. Space
2. Light
3. Crystal
And Mega Evolution will also return!

The first little impressions:

2 CItys

A Random Route

A few Enemies

Say hello to the starters of the Baseno Region:

Status/Progress:

• The game is being developed with RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials (currently an older version V17.1 but will be updated in the future).

• The story of the region is mostly finished.But it can't be completed yet because I'm still missing a few little things here and there (such as characters and trainer sprites from a completely new evil team).

• Mapping-wise, the region is actually finished except for 2 forest routes, 3 caves and a few houses that still need to be designed from the inside. (although I'm open to expanding the region a bit if necessary/ for a post-post game, for example)

• There are also a few Pokemon and fakemon that I still need to implement in the game. (some fakemon still need to be created)

• I'm still a bit behind in terms of events and battles. This is definitely where I still have the most work to do.

I'm happy to provide more details once contacted!

What I'm looking for:
  • Someone who can help me with scripting
(For example, I want to add a new development method to the game where a Pokemon only develops after it has been defeated in battle.)
  • Someone who can help me with gym challenges or give me ideas.
(For this I mainly need someone who can create one or preferably several escape rooms for a gym challenge)
[12 of 16 gyms are already finished]
  • Someone who can help me with a fight script where the player only fights with the rival for example against the evil team

• Someone who has more Pokemon/Fakemon available

• Someone who can create Abilitys and Attacks for me

The New Types

And finally, I need your help to make the new types as fair and balanced as possible!
I would be happy if as many people as possible could share the strengths/weaknesses/immunities of each new type [Space | Light | Crystal]

Thank you in advance for your time
I am very grateful for all kinds of ideas

Last edited:
Back