• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Realities

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

XxZeroxX

Shadow Lord

Pokémon Realities is recruiting and needs your assistance

Story
The Kessho Region is home to a crystal known as the reality crystal. This crystal was said to be a gift from the gods for humanity to use to grow and prosper. One day a wish was made to bring prosperity and expansion to the region, and the wish was granted. However, due to the great magnitude of the wish, a great calamity struck the region, expanding it into 6 different islands with each having origins from their own realties. After such a massive wish was made, the crystal exploded and shattered itself into tiny shards, scattering itself until it could fully restore its power. In the present day, all 6 lands have come together, stemming from the primitive age, medieval age, modern age, and even ages of flying cars and magic! However, as of recent years, an organization has been on the move for the crystal shards, what are their goals? Perhaps it to create a new world using the crystal's power, or the destruction of life itself...

Features
  • Gen 3 RSE Style Game
  • Using Essentials V17 (The Version we use is heavily modded) (Planning to Update to 21.1)
  • Very Large Pokedéx with 1000+ Pokémon available to capture
  • Field Effects (Like from Reborn, Reju, Deso, Etc)
  • New Mega Evolutions
  • 18 gym + Elite 4 Pokémon league
  • Difficulty Modes
  • Level Caps
  • QoL upgrades (Portable PC, PokéMart & PokéCenter combined into one
  • New Regional Variants
  • New Paradox Pokémon (Past & Future Variants)
More may be added in the future, but for now we'd prefer to get the base/demo part of the game out.

Needed Roles
Spriters- We could defintely use some more help in the sprite department, mainly spriters that specialize in Pokémon sprites, there are many designs for regional variants and fakemon that we'd love to add so you joining the project would help bring them to life! (If you're good at trainer sprites, UI design, or other forms of sprites, you're always welcome to join us).

Eventers- Events and cinematic scenes are something that every game needs to stand out, So for those that are good at eventing and know there way around all the bumps and what not we could really use your help, and with things such as dialogue.

Coders/Scripters- Simply put, we need people that can help update our script to Version 21.1 while keeping all the current coding and progress we've done in the game and to help with the general coding and scripting that go into fangames like this.

Screenshots

Dev Team
  • XxZeroxX (Me)​
  • Mel​
  • NexTheArtist​
  • Syntax​
  • LancelotGhost​
  • Kouzie​
  • Vermint​
  • Neptune​
  • Adjacent​

When it comes to joining the Dev Team, I'm not asking for 24/7 work since this is a passion project, but I ask that ever once and awhile you contribute to the project ^^
Other roles can be applied for, but these are the main ones we're looking for
(It would also be a huge help on my pockets)

Even if positions have someone there already, we could always use the extra hand

Big hand to those that have done commission work for me and have helped me have good enough material to create this post

Please do Not Steal, Use, Or, Claim any of these images as your own

If interested please contact me on discord at xxxzer0xx or join our
Discord Server

Back