• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Starlite Heaven Chapter 1 From Unsavoury Beginnings To New Horizons.

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
s8IMGAE.png

STORY
The Hoshi region, is a land formed by many ancient kingdoms, with numerous ruins scattered throughout. You begin your journey in the dust and ruin of Lazuli, a city at the region's heart, but plagued by the Leader's disappearance. Explore and discover Hoshi, both with others or by yourself. Take on Hoshi's re-established league of 18 leaders and Elite 6. Let's see if you can top our champion.

#====================================================================================================#

Trainers

Choose from three different protagonists!

htMXq3l.png
GQMP8BH.png

Make loads of new friends!
#====================================================================================================#

Let's Explore Hoshi

Features

The Hoshi region is home to new and exciting new species of Pokemon!
Such as Gen 9 Pokemon, both DLC Pokemon and Custom Regional Variants!

Reborn Field Effect System!

jNr5hoF.png
q7zpasU.png

New And Old Field Effects

Screenshots

Known Bugs

Bugs are being caught and dealt with ASAP! If you find a bug, join Discord to see if it may have been fixed already.

——
Protect Currently Failing to Work.

Download

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NcZpR1TEkHBpDQrcQrSxB-rR2fIr4JAY/view?usp=sharing

#===========================================================================================#
This game is definitely a work in progress, and as a solo dev learning RPG Maker for the first time, I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish. I don't have details right now, but am definitely looking to recruit some people and get a team together to make this dream game of mine come true.

Join our discord for information on future updates and to report bugs!

Developed By:

Nanako Celesete/Na

Made with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials

Heavily inspired by Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, Desolation and Diadem

Credits
=== LEAD DEVELOPER ===
Nanako Celeste

=== CO HELPER ===
BlueStarSonic (English Critiquer)

Massive amounts of credit go to the teams of Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Desolation.
Not only are they a massive source of inspiration, but I referenced a lot of the art from those games for Starlite Heavens.
If anything should pose a problem (i.e. I shouldn't have done certain things with the art), please reach out to me and I will fix it

Massive amounts of credit go to the teams of Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Desolation.
Not only are they a massive source of inspiration, but I referenced a lot of the art from those games for Starlite Heavens.
If anything should pose a problem (i.e. I shouldn't have done certain things with the art), please reach out to me and I will fix it
"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:

• Flameguru
  • Poccil (Peter O.)
  • Maruno

With contributions from:

• Marin
  • Boushy
  • MiDas Mike
  • Brother1440
  • Near Fantastica
  • FL.
  • PinkMan
  • Genzai Kawakami
  • Popper
  • Golisopod User
  • Rataime
  • help-14
  • Savordez
  • IceGod64
  • SoundSpawn
  • Jacob O. Wobbrock
  • the__end
  • KitsuneKouta
  • Venom12
  • Lisa Anthony
  • Wachunga
  • Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
- Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

Field Effects
- Amethyst,Blind Guardian, BIGFriv, Golisopod User
- Extra appreciation to BIGFriv for assistance in learning the plugin and fixing my mistakes in his code.

Generation 9 Pack
- Caruban

Better Speed Up
- Marin for the original script, Phantombass for updating to 19.1

v20.1 Hotfixes
- Maruno

EVs and IVs in Summary
- Deoxysprime

Modern Quest System + UI
- ThatWelshOne_,mej71,derFischae,Marin

Animations:
- Gen 8 Animation Project led by StCooler, with additional contributions by DarrylBD99, WolfPP, ardicoozer, riddlemeree
Thanks to BellBlitzKing for his Pokemon Sound Effects Pack: Gen 1 to Gen 7 - All Attacks SFX.
- Gen 9 Animation Project led by KRLW890 and Nut0066, with additional contributions by Toxillian, QuahogTheCreator, Lcorp, and Shashu-Greninja

Last edited:
Back