• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Trade Screen: DX

Resource Trade Screen: DX v1.0.0

Rua

Pokémon Dark Dev
Rua submitted a new resource:

Trade Screen: DX - Fancier Trade Graphics

Was going through older project and forgot that I made this. Make's the trade screen more suited for games with Elite Battle: DX UI.

cMkwUCo.png

29NILm1.png

This is for v19.1, but potentially can easily be updated for future versions - but something I don't have time to look at! There might be some minor issues.

Graphics are modified from Elite Battle DX, as well as animations taken from the Evolution and Hatching Screen of...

Read more about this resource...

Rua

Pokémon Dark Dev
I see...
This is for v19 essentials?
Yeah it's the version I'm using at the moment in a larger fangame. I'm sure it wouldnt be too difficult to get to work in v20.1

Back