• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Add the function of exchanging ball types in the Party UI 2024-08-24

Thomwell

Trainer
halily submitted a new resource:

Add the function of exchanging ball types in the Party UI - Allow players to easily switch between different types of balls

Read more about this resource...
Wow, this is a great operation, I really want to use it. But I don't know how to add it to my game. Is it throwing this code on top of 'Main'? It seems like it can't start. I'm sorry, I'm a beginner and don't know how to operate it. Can you give me a prompt? Thank you for your reply!

halily

Novice
Wow, this is a great operation, I really want to use it. But I don't know how to add it to my game. Is it throwing this code on top of 'Main'? It seems like it can't start. I'm sorry, I'm a beginner and don't know how to operate it. Can you give me a prompt? Thank you for your reply!

Add near line 1392 of UI_Party

halily

Novice
Thank you very much for your reply. I followed your instructions, but there was no response......
You can change the number of 'order' to see, or can you provide a picture for me to see?

Back