• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: A Star in the Desert

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version

AurelTheInfinityOverlap

Rookie
Follow these steps

Click the Download Link that goes to Mediafire.
a05ecb45da.png

Click the Blue Download button ehre

5e45b151de.png

Wait for the download of the zip file to finish, navigate to the Show in folder,

cebae477c8.png

Extract the files, might be different depending on whats on your computer, but you need to extract the files

a710bbe46a.png

Confirm extraction, click OK, again might look different

b3c0a3590a.png

A new Folder will appear on your computer. This is the real game

b1687f76d7.png

Click Game.exe. You're done!

5f9e271ec6.png
step 4 is where im stuck it doesnt give me that when i download it

PikachuMazzinga

🍝 cooking pixels 🍝
Just finished playing the game and I must say the writing and the story in this game are so good!! ❤
Every character felt unique and with so much personality and made the story flow very nicely!
All the locations felt well designed around the various quests and the polish in events and custom pixel-art work complemented that well!

The only nitpicks I have are just with me not being used to play PSDK games, such as the battle animations and the button layout.

But the effort that went into cooking up the feeling of a Mystery Dungeon game really paid off, definitely suggesting anyone looking for a nice story on that kind of vibe to play this game! ✨✨✨

Will play any future updates for sure ⭐

Back