• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Inritum

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
ETA Next Version
Dec 1, 2024
title.png

The project is being developed using the Pokémon Essentials v21.1 and RPGXP

Join the new Pokémon Inritum community in discord to have first access to news regarding the server!

Overview

God, omnipotent and omniscient, had reached a state of boredom that would only be overcome if he committed suicide. For him, non-existence is superior to existence.

However, since suicide could only happen in time and space (an action only takes place within these conditions), God splits himself creating Dialga and Palkia.
With the external conditions ensured for the decomposition process, there is now a missing entity that manifests God's will to cease: Arceus.

Arceus represents will-to-die and will exert its influence on the fact that everything is a finite process. However, in the initial fragmentation of God, another entity was created in addition to these 3: Giratina.
Giratina appears as a creation because God had a secondary objective to non-existence: to temporarily experience existence in an "imperfect" way.

In separate wills, each one would be a part of God, forgetting that they are part of God.

In these manifestations where Pokémon and human beings meet, Giratina is the force of life (or selfishness) that God created to fuel this temporary existence. Without a will-to-live there would be no motivation to continue living.

The fragments of God over time only worried about death (which eventually always comes because the main and primordial purpose is non-existence).

Observing closely from the Distortion World, Giratina will oppose the acceleration of cosmic death, as he does not believe that the original God already wanted the total cessation of existence.

Plot Description

In the land of Hessia, where some rare Pokémon wield unimaginable strength, players are drawn into a gripping narrative that delves into the depths of existential philosophy.

As you journey through this richly crafted world, you'll uncover the mysteries of the region's troubled past and confront the dark machinations of a nefarious religious cult.

With the guidance of a renowned professor studying the genetic potential of Pokémon, players must navigate a web of deception and betrayal, all while testing their skills in intense Pokémon battles against formidable opponents.

Along the way, you'll encounter a cast of intriguing characters, each with their own motivations and agendas, as you unravel the secrets hidden within the Zeta Pokémon.

But beware, for the cult's sinister leader, guided by the Philosophy of Redemption, seeks to harness the power of Arceus to bring about the end of existence itself.

Will you stand against the tide of darkness? Or will you succumb to the allure of power and darkness, shaping the fate of the region and its inhabitants?

Features

• Full custom OST - Our song tracks were carefully designed to match the maps and feeling we want the players to feel!
  • Generation 9 - Every Pokémon will be available to catch with lots of events to explore!
  • Quest system - Explore the region in a fruitful fashion earning rewards and acessing rarer Pokémon by completing side quests!
  • New variants and mega evolutions only available in Hessia region!
  • Some event Pokémon can come with egg moves!
  • Huge and complex story with 18 gym leaders!
  • In-game speed-up with 3 different options.
  • Choices that will impact the history and how the game will develop - Right and wrong are never just black and white.
  • New field types with complex effects, like Rejuvenation and Reborn!
  • QoL features such as nature changer NPC, EV training facilities, and more!

Screnshots

grass-room.png
water-room.png

fire-room.png
lab.png

city-market.png
route1.png

Progress

The idea for this project came around march 2024, my close friend Ajax Lasnamae is the main writter and he is reading a lot of resources to create awesome and complex characters, and a plot full of realistic elements that are merged into the wonderful world of Pokémon.

I have mostly a developer background, but I'm trying to learn a bit of everything to be able to bring this project to life!

Luckily we have found awesome team members, that love this project as much as I do and out team consists now of 2 spriters, one awesome song artist, one mapper, Ajax and me.

Unfortunately, since this is a relatively recent project and our own lack of experience with both RPGXP, ruby and mostly art our learning curve is being a lot steeper but we are overcoming the challenges as we go.

We are trying our best to come up with a demo that goes up to a certain event until December!

In case you want to be part of this project, feel free to message me here or in discord: bloodyneonz
You can also apply by filling this form:
https://forms.gle/FdDPe5VSjoVF9dri6

Audio & Art

This is an appreciation section to show some love to my amazing team!

The first one to join the project besides me and Ajax was Gothmonkey, also known as Danger! Ghosts!, and he is very skilled at making songs for the game. You can check here some of the best work he as done so far:
Be sure to check his other songs as they are really good.
Also if you like his work and need custom songs for your game he also takes comissions so be sure to send him a message: Gothmonkey's comissions

The second person to join was RoBoNox! He is the main spriter for the game and he joined mostly to learn and improve his skills and we can already see major differences from his delivery speed and quality!
Art is the area where I lack the most so his help has been of major importance! Recently he finished the main character male sprites, and I just have to leave it here to share his amazing work.

image2.png
image.png

One of the latest to join the team was Sunny and her first task was to design and make the sprites of one of Hessia Gym leaders, Orion, the Ground type Gym leader.
You can check some of her work here, or even order some comissions!

orion-sketch.png
orion.png

Credits

Team
  • Ajax Lasnamae(Story)
  • Gothmonkey(Music)
  • RoBoNox, Wolfluna, Sunny (Character designs, Sprites)
Plugins
  • “Modern Quest System“ by ThatWelshOne_, mej71, derFischae, Marin
  • "Lin's IV EV Summary Screen" by LinKazamine, Lucidious89
  • "Level Caps EX" by Golisopod User, Nononever
  • "Generation 9 Pack" by Caruban
  • "Delta Speed Up" by Marin, Phantombass, Mashirosakura, Golisopod User, D0vid, Manurocker95
  • "Modular UI Scenes" by Lucidious89
Tiles
  • Rejuvenation team for amazing tilesets!
Pokémon Essentials
  • "Pokémon Essentials" by Maruno, Flameguru, Poccil (Peter O.)
  • "MKXP-z" by Roza, Based on MKXP by Ancurio et al
  • With contributions from:
    AvatarMonkeyKirby, Marin, Boushy, MiDas Mike, Brother1440, FL, PinkMan, Genzai Kawakami, Popper, help-14, Rataime, IceGod64, Savordez, SoundSpawn, Jacob O. Wobbrock, the__end, KitsuneKouta, Wachunga, Lisa, Anthony, Venom12, Near Fantastica, Luka S.J. and everyone else who helped out.
  • "RPG Maker XP" by Enterbrain
  • Pokémon is owned by The Pokémon Company, Nintendo, Game Freak
Others
  • AOZero2 for making the route 1 music
  • Pokemonmastertashk2080 for sharing generation 9 pack with me

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Please let me know if I missed anyone!

Last edited:

Penelope

Trainer
hello, just wonder if there is a discord or something else that i can catch every information about this game//?

BloodyNeonz

Pokémon Inritum Dev
Update:
We made huge progress, 90% of the plot is implemented up to the Demo point, all the important maps are done and just missing some npcs and some interiors that we are going to tackle these next days!
Also, major update on the team, Sunny joined to help out in the art department! She has amazing skills and already provided a sketch for Orion, one of Hessia Gym leaders that I shared on discord!
You can check some of her work here, or even order some comissions!

Reactions: aly

BloodyNeonz

Pokémon Inritum Dev
Hello everyone, hope you're doing well!
For my birthday I leave you with the good news that we are opening some slots for a closed beta in order to gather some feedback of the game!
The story goes all the way into what's planned for the demo, there are some side content missing that's going to be implemented after along with some missing sprites.
To apply, you just need to fill this form with the discord username or send me a DM!
I'll provide a download link alongside with instructions to the interested people!
Thank you

Back