• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

It's time again! Applications for the Eevee Expo 4 presentation are now live!

APPLICATION: https://forms.gle/qbAnQTkkz4seUuaTA

DEADLINE AUGUST 8TH

➤ What is the Eevee Expo?
The Eevee Expo is an annual event showcasing indie games and related projects. It welcomes all varieties of indie games, from monster-taming projects to custom game engines. These showcases bear a resemblance to Nintendo Directs, aiming to highlight and provide a platform for the diverse array of creations within the Pokémon fan development and indie game community, encompassing both small and large projects.

➤ What Do I Submit?
If you're accepted into the showcase, we ask that you submit a good-quality trailer that we can include in the showcase video! We will also be checking that your project meets our QA standards. There's more specific information on this in our Terms of Service, which you'll have to agree to before submitting your application.

➤ What If I Don't Have Enough To Show Yet?
There's no harm in applying, and if we determine your project has enough content to justify a placement as a trailer or as a clip in the sizzle reel, we will get in contact with you! Or, you can always wait to apply for the next Eevee Expo!

➤ What Does the Eevee Expo Look like?

Our last presentation looks a bit like this:

Vytron

An ordinary romhacker
Really excited for this one!
A romhacker friend told me about Eevee Expo a while ago and the idea of presentations like these are really cool
Hopefully I wrote all the info in the application correctly haha

Back