• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
BW Pokédex for v21.1

Resource BW Pokédex for v21.1 Based on version 1.4.1 by Deepblue PacificWaves

SkyHarvester

Rookie
SkyHarvester submitted a new resource:

BW Pokédex for v21.1 - BW style Pokédex for Pokémon Essentials v21.1

Pokedex BW Style for Essentials v21.1
Based on version 1.4.1 (https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pokédex-bw-style.443550/)

Requires: Luka's Scripting Utilities
Credits: DeepBlue PacificWaves, NettoHikari, Xtreme1992

Hi everyone, I've started tinkering on a fangame, like many others.
I wanted the menus in my game to look more modern than the standard Gen 3 graphics in Essentials.

I found DeepBlue PacificWaves' script and graphics pack on the...

Read more about this resource...

Lunar Littens

Rookie
Sorry Bro There is Some Issue
Exception `NoMethodError' at [Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMenu.rb:104 - undefined method `pokedex' for nil:NilClass

SkyHarvester

Rookie
Sorry Bro There is Some Issue
Exception `NoMethodError' at [Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMenu.rb:104 - undefined method `pokedex' for nil:NilClass
Hi, sorry for the late response. Just to be sure: Are you using v21.1 and have Luka's Scripting Utilities in your Plugins folder?

Lunar Littens

Rookie
Hi, sorry for the late response. Just to be sure: Are you using v21.1 and have Luka's Scripting Utilities in your Plugins folder?
Luka Scripting Utilities is For V1.9.1 That Wouldn't Work Iam Pretty Sure V21.1 is Diffrent in Terms Of Coding itself (And Yes I Installed it)

SkyHarvester

Rookie
Luka Scripting Utilities is For V1.9.1 That Wouldn't Work Iam Pretty Sure V21.1 is Diffrent in Terms Of Coding itself (And Yes I Installed it)
The original BW Pokedex script by DeepbluePacificWaves needs Luka Scripting Utilities. I have version 3.3.2 in my Plugins folder. I don't run into any errors.
I suspect that will resolve the issue. But, please remember that you'll have to tweak it some more if you wish to implement more than the national Kanto dex. I'll look into that when I get further into the development of my own game. But it won't be soon.

CosmicCupcake

Rookie
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at Section078:127 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/mapRegion0.png
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at Section078:127 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/uparrow
Exception `RuntimeError' at Section084:44 - Bitmap's width (32) is not a multiple of frame width (28) [Bitmap=Graphics/Pictures/uparrow]

having this issue. :(

Back