• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Idea Windmills ! ;)

Lovejoy57

Rookie
So i am working on creating a pokemon game, where i am about to create the first Town/Village. Its been a long time since watching the Pokemon Anime, but if i remember correctly, then i am very sure that there was a windmill next to Professor Oak`s Lab and i would love to add some Windmills to the scenery of the game i am creating :) Both old Medieval ones and more modern ones would be cool and a very nice addition :) However i could not find any Windmill Tiles when i searched for it and if there is no such thing on here, then i have 2 questions that are as follows:

1. If i remember correctly, then there was some windmills next to Valley Windmill works (or whatever the name was) in Gen 4 and if so, does anyone knows if there is a Gen 4 Tile set that includes those windmills?

2. If there is no Tile sets with Windmills at all, does anyone care to make one? If so it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone takes the job, then thank you very much in advance 👍😊
👍

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
So i am working on creating a pokemon game, where i am about to create the first Town/Village. Its been a long time since watching the Pokemon Anime, but if i remember correctly, then i am very sure that there was a windmill next to Professor Oak`s Lab and i would love to add some Windmills to the scenery of the game i am creating :) Both old Medieval ones and more modern ones would be cool and a very nice addition :) However i could not find any Windmill Tiles when i searched for it and if there is no such thing on here, then i have 2 questions that are as follows:

1. If i remember correctly, then there was some windmills next to Valley Windmill works (or whatever the name was) in Gen 4 and if so, does anyone knows if there is a Gen 4 Tile set that includes those windmills?

2. If there is no Tile sets with Windmills at all, does anyone care to make one? If so it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone takes the job, then thank you very much in advance 👍😊
👍
You can get older looking mills from Gen5's Tileset by torgaddon here

As for more modern ones, I believe gen 4 sinnoh's were wind turbines instead of mills, but theres plenty of dppt tiles on deviantart.

Make sure the size is 2:1 (rmxp uses double the size of the normal tiles (each block) which are 16x16, to 32x32.)

Lovejoy57

Rookie
You can get older looking mills from Gen5's Tileset by torgaddon here

As for more modern ones, I believe gen 4 sinnoh's were wind turbines instead of mills, but theres plenty of dppt tiles on deviantart.

Make sure the size is 2:1 (rmxp uses double the size of the normal tiles (each block) which are 16x16, to 32x32.)
Turbines is what i meant when talking about the more modern ones and thank you so much :D

Back