• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Essentials Team Builder

Resource Essentials Team Builder 4.0.0

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
TheCrafters001 submitted a new resource:

Essentials Team Builder - The Easy Way to Build a Team

ETB_LOGO_FULL_BLACK.png

The EASY Way to Build a Team

This is a complete re-write and overhaul of my previous tool, Showdown to Essentials Converter. It is quick, simple and easy to use! Just fill out all the needed information, click generate, and boom! Your team!

Some of you may be asking, what is with the name change? And to that, I answer: I don't want my...

Read more about this resource...

WispyShrooms

Rookie
I was curious on one aspect, does it also allow Fakemon already implemented into a game to be added to a team? I understand if it doesn't, but I wanted to confirm this aspect for anyone else curious.
I read the previous iteration, but wanted to still make sure.

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
I was curious on one aspect, does it also allow Fakemon already implemented into a game to be added to a team? I understand if it doesn't, but I wanted to confirm this aspect for anyone else curious.
I read the previous iteration, but wanted to still make sure.
The old one did before. Like the old version of the program, this version has no way to read your pokemon PBS file, so you will have to enter your pokemon/fakemon ID as whatever you entered in the main ID field of your PBS file. (Example: BULBASAUR)

Back