• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Gothmonkey's Music Commissions

This person is offering their services to others.

gothmonkey

Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm Gothmonkey or ghost!, I make custom and original compositions for various fangames and specialize in synth music but can arrange and orchestrate in classical instruments as well. My portfolio includes songs for various locations for other fan games, such as opening cities and towns, power plants, route themes and various other sections. My SoundCloud linked below has examples of my work. I am open to any and all kinds of feels or themes. But I specialize in atmospheric and full synth compositions. I love making music, and love to assist in helping people find the specific feelings and tones to evoke in their personal works.

Rates
100$ for 1/min of music (Track minimum of 1/min)
300$ for 4/mins of music
600$ for 8/mins of music

Larger commissions and prices are negotiable for bulk orders or if we talk in DMs. Current available slots opened are 2/2 of any sized commissions. Thank you and hope to talk to you all

Thank you for reading and I look forward to talking with you all about making some great music for your games!

Last edited:

gothmonkey

Rookie
Bump! One slot currently available as I'm filling a larger order and a few small ones

gothmonkey

Rookie
Bump! forgot to update but currently at 3/4 slots, some of the bigger comms have been finished

gothmonkey

Rookie
Bump! Back to 1/4 slots open, got some bigger orders too, but still able to accept one more of any size!

gothmonkey

Rookie
Bump! Been busy! Gonna scale back my comms for now, currently all slots filled, now out of 2! To trade off for this however, I am looking for 1 more project to possibly join for free, going to be a bit selective. Please feel free to reach out to me on discord for your project, and please listen to my portfolio to get a good idea of what my style sounds like please! Will update this post if the slot gets filled, thank you everyone!

Back