• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Meeow's Music - Gen 3 Style Musician looking to help out!

This person is offering their services to others.

meeowsie

Rookie
Meeow's Music is ready to help out!

Hi all! You might know me as the Pokemon remix girl, and you'd not be wrong. I'd like to officially offer my services to the Eevee Expo community!

Here's what I have to offer:

• Unlimited access to my existing catalogue of remixes (which are already free and public anyway, but like. You'd have even more permission)
  • Brand new Generation 3 (RSE/FRLG) styled arrangements of Pokemon tracks, or even non-Pokemon if you're feeling frisky
  • Original compositions using Gen 3 instruments and styles! I'm very flexible, I can work towards any feel you need
  • Free or commissioned work -- I will prioritize paid offers, if there end up being any. Prices not set and vibe-dependent, but hey, I'm putting myself out there!

It's a short list, I know, but for a Pokemon fangame I'd say I have a pretty suitable skillset! I'll link some examples of my best work just in case you need some more convincing :3

I hope you'll consider me for your next project! Hope to hear from you all soon~

Contact info -- Timezone EST (UTC-5):
Discord (preferred) - @meeowsie
Email (very much not preferred) - meeowsmusic@gmail.com

Back