• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Diadem Recruitment Thread

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

mattpuff

Rookie
[Recruiting]
Pokemon Diadem Recruitment!

image.png.b7b4ed14f2d897933c9d3ab94434725f.png

Visit the original game thread: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/8178/

Made with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials v20.1

Looking to Recruit:

Highest Priority:
Artists
  • Gen 5 style Pokemon sprite artists with an emphasis on Regional forms
  • Trainer, VS, and Back sprite artists. I am most comfortable doing overworlds, so while help there would be appreciated, it is not a priority.

Middle/Low Priority: Coders
  • People who understand the PBS files and the Pokemon Essentials Script Editor
  • Although I have help from the creator of it, the biggest assistance here would be with the Field Effects plugin
  • Super helpful for bugfixing

Low Priority: Mappers and Eventers
  • Along with overworlds, mapping and eventing are things I enjoy doing. Assistance here would kinda just be for when I have questions or need help coming up with ideas

Story and Description
My name is Matt, aka Puff, the solo developer of Pokemon Diadem. v1 was made entirely on my own with the help of many people in the Pokemon Reborn discord server. Inspired by games like Dragon Quest and Octopath Traveler, Pokemon Diadem answers the question "What would it look like if Pokemon were combined with medieval fantasy?"

The Arpegia Region, a land where one thing matters most; power. You are the child of the King and Queen, the most powerful trainers in all the land.You begin your journey in Dawnsford Castle on the opening day of the Arpegia League Gauntlet. The Gauntlet is a tournament wherein the winner shall rise to be Ruler of Arpegia, replacing your parents as King and Queen. Your best friend and butler Linque convinces you to escape, going only off of this potential he claims to see in you. Travel and challenge the Guardians of Arpegia while uncovering what is really happening behind the scenes in Dawnsford Castle.

Features
  • All Pokemon through Gen 9 + DLC
  • Custom regional variants
  • Pokemon Reborn Field Effect system with new and returning fields
  • 18 planned gyms
  • Side Quests
  • Expedited grinding (Audino trainers, manually select EVs)
  • Permanent Department Store access
  • A large, new region with colorful new characters

Screenshots
image.png.321ac9a8bcc963d9d33e261cb049519e.png
image.png.3c9c0bb98a5224a405d0a7fb2ea38676.png
image.png.fdf214c84738038586a8b086cafb1c74.png
image.png.9bf3e7fe69cc3df9062872fa66dfbafc.png

Contact

Join the Diadem Discord: https://discord.gg/hQp7Vr4Aa8
And/or message me directly on Discord @matt_puff

Additional Information
Heavily inspired by Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Desolation, this game intends to be in development for a long time. That being said, if you would like to only work on a small handful of things, or even one, please reach out! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Back