• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Uakitite - Recruiting

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

Atlat

Novice
title-png.166002

Made using Essentials v21.1 on RPG Maker XP (for now. Future updates may be used if changes are useful).

Link to Game

Story
Welcome to the Fervor Region, a region up in the north that has been in crisis for a couple years due to the events of a group of criminals releasing a chaotic substance across the entire region, essentially trapping everyone within out of fear it'll spread. Our protagonist and their friend are stuck at their relatives' place because of this, and are just trying to enjoy life even with a fractured league. However, a chance encounter are going to expand these children's understanding of the world... and perhaps another.

Content
  • A world of human-like, but not human individuals along with humans.
  • Multiple characters to play as.
  • Multiple save files to play with.
  • An unreal time system with dates and deadlines to worry about, along with a changing weather system.
  • Side quests.
  • Two new types.
  • Boss Pokémon.
  • Different difficulty modes.
  • Challenges.
  • 400 Pokémon in Main Pokédex (but plenty more catchable). The goal is for 150 of these to be fakemon, as well as some regional forms.
  • Special Charms to change up the battle.
  • Drop materials like in ScVi (especially useful for side quests). They won't function the exact same way as in ScVi.
  • Travel from place to place while keeping an eye on stats and hunger while in the mainland, with events and battles as possibilities.
Current Team
Atlat - Lead Developer
danger!ghosts! - Composer
Kyatra - Pokémon Artist
Louis - Pokémon Artist
Playtesters
Reintendo0
Recruitment
Be aware that this'll be a long term project. You also can aim to be in more than one group if you can handle it. More than one person can also be in a position if it's a larger part.
HP = High Priority
MP = Moderate Priority
LP = Low Priority
NP = No Priority
Contact Method
Head to the server or contact me directly at _ atlat _ (without the spaces) on Discord.
Artists
Pokémon [LP]: CLOSED | Kyatra, Louis
The fakemon, the regional forms, special cosmetic forms that don't change gameplay (DLV), etc.
Regional dex is subject to change, along with the fakemon design (some desperately need it, lol).
regional-dex-png.166340
Trainers [MP]: OPEN |
This includes trainer sprites (both in battle and the more relaxed pose for stuff like the Trainer ID). This includes characters who aren't human.
characters-png.165967
More Detailed Versions of the Trainers [HP]: OPEN |
This is especially important for the dialogue system and VS screens.
DLmcx1R.png

Overworld Sprites [HP]: OPEN |
This applies to both NPCs and Pokémon.
i3gMfF9.png

Mapping [HP]: OPEN |
Making the maps, utilizing the tilesets being made.
Tilesets [HP]: OPEN |
The overworld and everywhere being walked on.
Mapping and tilesets go pretty hand-in-hand depending on what's needed.
Probably the highest priority right now.
349FufS.png

nxLHAiC.png

Side Quests [MP]: OPEN |
These play an important role in time management throughout the game. There are two types of side quests. The first are your generic side quests. The second are character-driven relationship quests which'll provide rewards related to said character when completed.
UI [LP]: OPEN |
A combination of the next two categories, but specifically for any user interfaces that are added.
Sha5iJ3.png

Animations [MP]: OPEN |
Pokémon moves and battle intros.
KccLmxl.png

Still Images [HP]: OPEN |
This includes stuff like the title screen, battlebacks, panoramas and scenes throughout the game that can help break up monotonous dialogue or improve the impact of a scene.
b1Cuvry.png

Other
Music [LP]: OPEN | danger!ghosts!
Whether battle themes, environmental themes or other, music can help set a scene.
Sound Effects [LP]: OPEN |
Sound effects, cries and whatnot.
Programmers [LP]: OPEN |
I'm actually okay at this one. Still helpful since my code is janky. Lot of "minigames" will exist as well, so being able to make different gameplay styles will be useful (nothing drastic). Also addressing any bugs. If you take a look at my track record, multiple versions are basically unplayable at a certain point because of my incompetence.
Beta Testers [MP]: OPEN | Reintendo0
A certain someone known as me is really good at having bugs appear in the game. Having people able to test different features is kind of important given my inability to properly test my stuff outside of the initial vacuum well.​

Last edited:

Atlat

Novice
danger!ghosts! has joined the team as a more permanent team member! Also, the discord link shouldn't expire anymore.

Last edited:

Atlat

Novice
Bump!

Everything's still open, but anything with HP (High Priority) is what's really desired right now since those are the stuff either I can't do well or just flat-out can't wrap my head around.

Atlat

Novice
Louis has joined the team as a second fakemon artist! Currently not looking for any more fakemon artists.

Back