• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

I want an eevee expo app

Thinkadile

Rookie
I feel like eevee expo needs an app but I think they won’t do this because of getting shutdown. But I feel like it would be cool and you wouldn’t have to use a browser but in an app. A way they could do this is making the app a “beta” for iOS test flight and what ever the android one is so you have to get it from the website or discord and not on the App Store. But what do you think?

Ott

My crown is made from the Yellow Pages
There is an app! Though not on any app store but if I recall correctly it should be available as a download on the top-right of the address bar!

It acts basically as a "bookmark/shortcut", opening the website directly, not an actual app. But it shows up as an app icon. I am unsure if this is available for iOS devices as I cannot personally test that.

r6ZrpGD.png

Thinkadile

Rookie
There is an app! Though not on any app store but if I recall correctly it should be available as a download on the top-right of the address bar!

It acts basically as a "bookmark/shortcut", opening the website directly, not an actual app. But it shows up as an app icon. I am unsure if this is available for iOS devices as I cannot personally test that.

r6ZrpGD.png
I literally just figured that out as I was heading to this. 🤣 but yes it is on iOS as well.

Back