• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Majesty Recruitment Thread

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut0066

Nut
Project Title: Pokemon Majesty

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/odWmcWS

Looking to Recruit: We are looking to recruit the following positions to help with this project:
Mappers
Spriters (Tilesets and Fakemon assistence)

Team Members and Infomation: The current Majesty team is has the following members:
Nut0066 (Me) (Lead Developer, Mapper, Eventing/Coding, Move Animations)
Wren/Soleil (Writer)
Entay777, Hapahabib, Shoji (Mappers)
KRLW890 (Coding assistence and Pokemon Cries, Move Animations)
KirbyKirby (Character Designer)
Strange Fella (Character Spriter, UI Spriter)
Kit Used: Pokemon Essentials V21.1 and RPG Maker XP is the kit being used for this project.

Project Description: Pokemon Majesty is a game based on China. The game has you explore the vast region of Shengan and discover all kinds of mysteries to solve. The game features a wide variety of challenges from Gym Battles to 'Totem Pokemon' like boss fights throughout the story. Pokemon Majesty features 100+ brand new Fakemon, Regional Varients, Cross-Gen Evolutions, Convergent Pokemon and a custom Pokedex featuring Pokemon up to Scarlet and Violet's The Indigo Disc DLC.

Plot Outline: After the yearly coming of age festival for new trainers in Shengan you set out on your journey to become the very best. Along the way you'll meet a mysterious yet friendly Pokemon who decides to tuck into your bag and travel alongside you. You'll quickly learn the value of this Pokemon and that its being searched for by the leaders of the dangerous Team Zero. In the shadows Team Zero has been experimenting with the powers of the Zetta Phenomenon, a new regional gimmick in Pokemon Majesty. They have been trying to recreate the legendary Pokemon, Shenques, power for their own gains and to advance Shengan into a new age of prosperity. However, these experiments often come at the cost of the subject's ability to control themselves. Professor Blossom, the forefront researcher of the Zetta Phenomenon has asked you to assist her with the ongoing crisis.

Unique Features:
100+ New Fakemon/Forms of Pokemon to catch.
Brand new 'Reign Forms' and Regional Gimmick.
Both standard formula Gym Battles and Generation 7/9 Boss Pokemon fights.
New held items, moves, etc.
A complete roster of original characters.

Progress/Screenshots: Pokemon Majesty has a number of fully completed maps to explore with many Fakemon fully implemented into the game with more always on the way. The regional gimmick, The Zetta Phenomenon is also fully implimented!

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/3kgT4My

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/9meZgPn

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/oRkzzOe

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/ntSPrMK

Method of Contact: You can contact me anyway you'd like. Preferably through discord (nut0066) or through the game's X/Twitter account (@MajestyPokemon)
We also have a discord server for the game that you can join here: Majesty Discord Server

Additional Credits/Infomation: The following Plugins other resources being used in the game:
Deluxe Battle Kit (By Lucidious89)
Enhanced Battle UI (By Lucidious89)
Modular UI Scenes (By Lucidious89)
Pokedex Data Page (By Lucidious89)
Improved Mementos (By Lucidious89)
Bag Screen with interactable Party (By DiegoWT)
Delta Speed Up (By Marin (og speed up script), Phantombass (19.1 version), Mashirosakura, Golisopod User, D0vid (v21.1 version))
Generation 8 and 9 Scripts
Overworld Weather Enhancements (By DerxwnaKapsyla)
Thieving into Bag (By Apples, Indian Animator)
Type Icons in Battle (By Golisopod User)
Type Matchup UI (By Gameguy39, ThatWelshOne_)
Ekat's Public Tilesets (By Ekat)
Zetta Mechanic (By GolisopodUser)
Tip Cards (By Wrigty12)
MQS (By Mej71, DerFischae, Marin, ThatWelshOnewrigty12_)
Encounter List UI (By ThatWelshOne_,raZ,Marin,Maruno,Nuri Yuri,PurpleZaffre,Savordez,Vendily)

All credit lisitngs taken from the 'Meta' file from these Plugins. If any information is incorrect please let me know.

Last edited:

Penelope

Trainer
Marvelously! It seems much better than ones I've seen on the land, but could you explain what Shengan is? I just cant spell it out? thx

aly

Novice
I don't know when this came out but i hope you stay healthy and hopefully this out someday

Nut0066

Nut
Bump reply. Added a small showcase video for our regional gimmick. The Zetta Phenomenon! Featuring Muk and Floatzel's new Reign Forms.

safr

Elite Trainer
I see this on reddit and always follow the map post. Good luck and hope this out someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back