• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Team EONS now Recruiting! (Musician Needed )

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

CarmineGGW

Novice
mon_group_by_dredgencarmineggw_dhc535f-fullview.jpg
pokemon_eons_by_dredgencarmineggw_dhc7bg9-pre.png

Explore a world filled with Pokemon from a time before man.

"Welcome to the Lost World of Pokemon!"​
dhc352p-44f05d02-26ec-4092-93d6-068e5bce410b.gif

The project is being developed using the Pokémon Essentials v20.1 and RPGXP

Current Team:

Carmine a.k.a Myself and I: I’ve done everything so far including scripting, event writing, graphics, story and more.

Bamboozling Beverage: Story Reviewer, Bug Tester.

Idea's Fellow:
Dungeon Master.

Character Designer:
Mal Cola

Positions Recruiting For:

Composer.✨

Environmental artist✨

Follower Sprite Artist.

Anyone who wants to pitch in.

Pokémon Eons is a Classic GBA-style Pokemon game inspired by the mechanics and features of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 as well as Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.

dhc34nx-554f17bd-190e-4199-9bba-2b599f0ef5f4.png
dhc34mm-ca4c824d-d504-4473-b200-cabcb244adb3.png
dhc34jy-b143e7ee-1d25-4ee9-af38-3e87fe79e12d.png

~The deepest solace lies in understanding, This ancient unseen stream, A shudder before the beautiful~

dfu2umj-3fa9066f-9397-4bb1-a4fb-2d245395144f.png
dhc34d6-7b8188f8-cd6c-4a00-b6be-304f1cba6dc1.png
dhc34c2-da00c786-835e-42b9-82e6-1bae692888f5.png

I have a deep love for all the animals lost in deep time. So I wanted to combine my interests in paleontology with my passion for Pokémon. My hope is not only to provide a fun experience playing Pokemon the same way I did when I first played the series, but to provoke interest in the ancient world and inspire people to learn about deep time.

(WIP Story)

Welcome to the region of Gongaea, a region lost to time. The people on Gongaea have worked for hundreds of years to protect and maintain the last bastion of ancient Pokémon in the world. In order to establish their first Pokemon League Gongaea has in-listed the help of the Hoenn region. To help facilitate this League, Magma and Aqua C.O.R.E. Members have been deployed to the region. In exchange, Hoenn Research teams have been allowed to explore the region’s untouched wonders. To help gather information they are asking for new trainers to join the league, that’s where you come in. Your mother; Professor May Birch, has invited you and the first generation of Gongaean trainers to take part in cataloging the region's Pokémon. But, sinister forces from the Orre region lurk in the shadows… it’s up to you and your friends to stop their evil schemes and protect this unseen beauty.

Unique Features:

Discover over 151 new Pokemon as well as returning favorites. (Totaling around 200)

Engage in intense Pokémon battles against both friend and foe.

Engage with in-depth character dialogue making friends and enemies depending on your choices.

Battle Gym leaders from across the Pokémon series.

Encounter characters from across the Pokemon series new and old.

Travel alongside your Pokemon in the overworld.

Stunning Gameboy Advanced graphics display the world of Pokemon with the detail of technology in the year 2001

Fully Emoted Cutscenes with all major characters.

Credits:

Advanced Field Moves.
by Belgium

Pokemon Essentials by Maruno and contributors.

Berrypots
by Caruban

Emerald_UI_Pack
by Votlseon

Following Pokemon EX
by Golisopod User

Generation 8 Scripting pack
by Golisopod User

Luka's Scripting Utilities
by Luka

RSE starter choice
by Votlseon

SecretBasesRemade
by Vendily

ZUD Plugin
byLucidious89

Non-Binary script
by Westrah

Dialouge Mugshots
by LorisC

Pokemon Essintals credits
Maruno
Poccil
Flameguru
MiDas Mike/Emily Konichi
Unknown
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Harshboy
FL
Soundspawn
Popper
Nintendo
Gamefreak
Creatures Inc
Genious seniority

This is an ambitious project that might grow in scale as time goes on. Any amount of help would be appreciated. We will have a bi-weekly meet up to discuss plans and progress, but if that’s too much commitment any help is welcome. High-priority team members are listed with an ✨

If you'd like to join our discord directly please use this link!

If you want more info or have any questions about joining the Eons project, DM me or add me on Discord - CarmineGGW🏳️‍⚧️#2207
dhp7zhm-382e08bb-d391-45b6-aaef-ed419858b9a4.png

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer

Current Team:

Carmine a.k.a Myself and I: I’ve done everything so far including scripting, event writing, graphics, story and more.

Positions Recruited For:

Story Reviewer.

Composer.✨

Sound foley artist.

Voice actors? (Up in the air.)

Bug tester

Environmental artist✨

Pokémon Eons is a Classic GBA-style Pokemon game inspired by the mechanics and features of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 as well as Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.

~The deepest solace lies in understanding, This ancient unseen stream, A shudder before the beautiful~

I have a deep love for all the animals lost in deep time. So I wanted to combine my interests in paleontology with my passion for Pokémon. My hope is not only to provide a fun experience playing Pokemon the same way I did when I first played the series, but to provoke interest in the ancient world and inspire people to learn about deep time.

(WIP Story)

Welcome to the region of Gongaea, a region lost to time. The people on Gongaea have worked for hundreds of years to protect and maintain the last bastion of ancient Pokémon in the world. In order to establish their first Pokemon League Gongaea has in-listed the help of the Hoenn region. To help facilitate this League, Magma and Aqua C.O.R.E. Members have been deployed to the region. In exchange, Hoenn Research teams have been allowed to explore the region’s untouched wonders. To help gather information they are asking for new trainers to join the league, that’s where you come in. Your mother; Professor May Birch, has invited you and the first generation of Gongaean trainers to take part in cataloging the region's Pokémon. But, sinister forces from the Orre region lurk in the shadows… it’s up to you and your friends to stop their evil schemes and protect this unseen beauty.

Unique Features:

Discover over 151 new Pokemon as well as returning favorites. (Totaling around 200)

Engage with in-depth character dialogue making friends and enemies depending on your choices.

Stunning Gameboy Advanced graphics display the world of Pokemon with the detail of technology in the year 2001

Credits:

Advanced Field Moves.
by Belgium

Berrypots
by Caruban

Emerald_UI_Pack
by Votlseon

Following Pokemon EX
by Golisopod User

by Golisopod User

by Luka

RSE starter choice
by Votlseon

SecretBasesRemade
by Vendily

ZUD Plugin
byLucidious89

Non-Binary script
by Westrah

Dialouge Mugshots
by LorisC

Maruno
Poccil
Flameguru
MiDas Mike/Emily Konichi
Unknown
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Harshboy
FL
Soundspawn
Popper
Nintendo
Gamefreak
Creatures Inc
Genious senority

This is an ambitious project that might grow in scale as time goes on. Any amount of help would be appreciated. We will have a bi-weekly meet up to discuss plans and progress, but if that’s too much commitment any help is welcome. High-priority team members are listed with an ✨

If you want more info or have any questions about joining the Eons project, DM me or add me on Discord - CarmineGGW🏳️‍⚧️#2207

Cool game idea I might be able to help with alpha or beta testing for this game. But I do it at a slow pace.

safr

Elite Trainer

Current Team:

Bamboozling Beverage: Story Reviewer, Bug Tester.

Idea's Fellow:
Dungeon Master.

Character Designer:
Mal Cola

Positions Recruiting For:

Composer.✨

Environmental artist✨

Follower Sprite Artist.

(WIP Story)

Unique Features:

Credits:

Advanced Field Moves.
by Belgium

Berrypots
by Caruban

Emerald_UI_Pack
by Votlseon

Following Pokemon EX
by Golisopod User

by Golisopod User

by Luka

RSE starter choice
by Votlseon

SecretBasesRemade
by Vendily

ZUD Plugin
byLucidious89

Non-Binary script
by Westrah

Dialouge Mugshots
by LorisC

Maruno
Poccil
Flameguru
MiDas Mike/Emily Konichi
Unknown
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Harshboy
FL
Soundspawn
Popper
Nintendo
Gamefreak
Creatures Inc
Genious seniority

If you'd like to join our discord directly please use this link!

dhp7zhm-382e08bb-d391-45b6-aaef-ed419858b9a4.png
I can't help with anything because i don't have the skills but i wish you the best result and the best luck with the game. The project maybe will continue to finish but also maybe not because i understand that nothing cemented in pokemon project but Hope someday this out and stay healthy dev team. Also the the water starter evolution looks really amazing

Also don't forget to post on pokemon community forum because pokemon community have many gatherings of gba hacker👍🏻

Last edited:

CarmineGGW

Novice
I can't help with anything because i don't have the skills but i wish you the best result and the best luck with the game. The project maybe will continue to finish but also maybe not because i understand that nothing cemented in pokemon project but Hope someday this out and stay healthy dev team. Also the the water starter evolution looks really amazing

Also don't forget to post on pokemon community forum because pokemon community have many gatherings of gba hacker👍🏻
👌

CarmineGGW

Novice

You know opinions are always needed, if you'd like to join just to comment and check out our work we'd be happy to have you!

Back