• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Free Fakemon Pack

Resource Free Fakemon Pack v1.0

Mikitari

Rookie
Mikitari submitted a new resource:

Free Fakemon Pack - Collection of free to use sprites.

FdayvWX.png

This is collection of sprites I worked on in my free time. It contain 80+ fakemon sprites includes back sprites and static icons. All sprites are made in gen 4 style. Feel free to use in any project.

Read more about this resource...

AlmAchAndAlee

Novice
Thanks for sharing, that's a great resource. I will use the Sandstorm Castform in my game :)

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
I love it! This will go well for my project developed for the purpose of showcasing the communities and bring awareness to other fangames and romhacks that get lost in the digital sea. Is there any special instructions you would like to showcase your artwork?

Mikitari

Rookie
I love it! This will go well for my project developed for the purpose of showcasing the communities and bring awareness to other fangames and romhacks that get lost in the digital sea. Is there any special instructions you would like to showcase your artwork?
No special instruction. Use them as you like.

Back