• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Infinite Ability(deprecated) 1.3.3.1

Penelope

Trainer
Penelope submitted a new resource:

Infinite Ability (All Abilities Mutation 21.1 port) - 4 abilities at a time! Let your battle blast!

Original link: https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/1233/

I don't know if I gutted right!
Only tested in vanilla 21.1!

Thank DemICE!
Because it is not my plugin, so I may delete it when DemICE update this plugin to 21.1 officially.

Some points:
1.Every pokemon now has 4 abilities at a time (1-3 from species, others from random-choosing), 4 abilities just like ER/EE.
2.You can change the amount of abilities that a pokemon has in “AAM Settings.rb", technically no amount limit...

Read more about this resource...

DemICE

QoL junkie
thanks for porting it for now, i really dont have time to deal with my plugins atm

you should probably add to your points that if someone doesn't want to have all abilities active for everyone at all times, and they'd rather specify which mons from trainers or player should have it enabled, they can change the settings back to my defaults

Last edited:

Penelope

Trainer
thanks for porting it for now, i really dont have time to deal with my plugins atm

you should probably add to your points that if someone doesn't want to have all abilities active for everyone at all times, and they'd rather specify which mons from trainers or player should have it enabled, they can change the settings back to my defaults
Wow! It's you!
Thanks for your amazing plugin.

I am not sure if I changed that, I just expanded the amount of abilities that a pokemon can have, because I think having all abilities from species is unfair, some only have one, but some may have three, so I let everyone have four (lazy way).
if someone wants something like you said, can just go to you original link, you've already made detailed manual.

MaouAlter

Novice
Great, I've been waiting for this for a while
it works nicely with the Gen 9 pack for what I've tested so far.
My only two issues would be:
GLOBAL_MUTATION = false still gives the opponent 4 abilities, using the first ability for the other's text.
An option to disable the ability announcer for non-mutant PKMN would be nice.
Abilities.png

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
GLOBAL_MUTATION = false still gives the opponent 4 abilities, using the first ability for the other's text.
same problem as mine

Penelope

Trainer
No, it can not work well with Gen 9 pack together, because Gen 9 pack add some new handlers that I didn't add it into this plugin and I think I won't.
For your issues, 1. My bad, I have not tested this plugin when GLOBAL_MUTATION = false, because it is not this plugin intention to, fixed now. 2. An option has been added for ability announcer.

Back