• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Short-term Pokemon Eternal Emerald: Mega Pokemon Spriters needed.

This thread's author is looking for short-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Lucario 35

Cooltrainer
Title Screen.png

Created using Pokemon Essentials 20.1

Introduction:
Pokemon Eternal Emerald is a fan-made recreation of the original emerald with new tilesets, a similiar but different storyline than the original, a new evil team and much more! I had always wanted to remake my favorite game, so I decided to do so using Pokemon Essentials 20.1.

Some Screenshots of the game and what is finished:
As of right now the entire main story has been finished and I am mainly working on the postgame, which includes every legendary with there own special event, Mt. Battle from Pokemon Xd Gale of Darkness, the Battle Frontier and Pokemon World Tournament from black and white 2.

The Maps below include:
Top Left is the top of Mt. Pyre using a new tileset(a lot of areas get new tilesets)
Top Right is the finished map of Newmoon Island where you can catch Darkrai.
Bottom Left is the verses Deoxys when you travel to space to stop the meteorite
Bottom Right is the Victory Road map from Omega Ruby and Apha Sapphie verses Wally for the final time in the main story.

Maps.png

You can also have multiple Outfits of your choosing including Red, Gold and much more! You can buy these Outfits at the Outfit shop in Slateport City.

Outfit Selection.png

Mirage Spots from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire also make an appearance. This is an example of 1 of the 8 Mirage Caves in the game.
Mirage Forest.jpg

Here is the map of where you can catch Jirachi in the game.(There is an actual event that brings you to that map maybe in Mossdeep City)
Jirachi Event.png

Some Unique Features:
The Pokemon World Championships from Black and White 2(Trainers, Champions and Gym Leaders through the Aloha Region will appear)
Mt. Battle from Pokemon Colosseum and Xd will allow you to train your Pokemon against over 100 Trainers!
Outfits which let you be any main character or even a Team Magma grunt if you wish to.
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Mirage Spots
A new Evil Team
Meteor Village from the Pokemon Adventures Manga is available
Every Legendary available Gens 1-8 with each getting there own event.
Hoopa Rings which will transport you to new or old areas from other games(Eterna Forest from Sinnoh for Example)
The Battle Frontier
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire events.
Updated and new maps with new tiles

I am looking to recruit:
I could use help with making some custom mega's for the game for some Gym Leaders and other trainers.
Mega Pokemon wanted would be:
  • Slaking
  • Kingdra
  • Flygon
  • Claydol
  • Jirachi
Also any spriter who could create a gen 3 overworld of the Team Sky Grunts. This is the battle sprite of it.
SKYGRUNT_M.png

If your interested please DM me on Relic Castle and let me know.

Note: As this is just a fan project created by one person as of right now. You will not be paid for your help, but would be credited and featured in the game as a trainer or an Npc if you wanted(Most likely in Mt.Battle or the Battle Frontier).

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back