• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Realities

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxZeroxX

Shadow Lord

Pokémon Realities is recruiting and needs your assistance

( Story )

An unknown disaster struck the Kessho region, leaving it in a rather interesting state. The region had become larger and much more diverse than it had ever been before. Due to this unknown disaster many lands from different timelines & realities have appeared in the region which caused a new league to be formed in the region. In this league, there are 6 lands that hold the Kessho league together, however within the shadows a group known as Team Horizon has emerged and is in search of something known as the reality crystal. You the protagonist arrive on a ship to the Kessho region and are greeted with many unexpecting surprises. Throughout your journey, you may see many familiar faces along the way, are they friends or enemies you may never know. How will your story go in this journey, perhaps reality truly isn't what it seems to be around this region...

( Features )

• Gen 3 Style Game​
  • Using Essentials V 21.1​
  • Very Large Pokedéx with 1000+ Pokémon available to capture​
  • New Mega Evolutions​
  • 18 gym + Elite 4 Pokémon league​
  • Difficulty Modes​
  • Level Caps​
  • QoL upgrades (Portable PC, PokéMart & PokéCenter combined into one​
  • New Regional Variants​
  • New Paradox Pokémon (Past & Future Variants)​
More may be added in the future, but for now we'd prefer to get the base/demo part of the game produced

( What We're Looking For )
Spriters- While we may have a few spriters already, each one of us is skilled at different aspects, however when it comes to spriting the more the merrier in projects like this one. (Mainly Pokémon Spriters, OW, & VS)
Composers- Every game needs some original soundtracks that will scream unique or original, I'm open to any and all help when it comes to this part of the project, as I have tried dabbling in soundtrack creation and absolutely failed.
Mappers- I'm no expert or experienced mapper when it comes to things like this, so someone who could help out in mapping and who could help teach some other folk how to map and create areas that will create maybe a unique image in players eyes would be great to have on the team. While we may have some maps done so far, these are only commissions and it would be a great help to have a full time mapper for the project
Coders/Scripters- While I understand some basic code in essentials, it isn't at the level I'd like for our project to be at. So anyone who has some experience with Ruby code & essentials that would be willing to lend a hand in getting certain plug-ins and other QoL features implemented into the game would be a huge help.
Artists- Sugimori artists are hard to find so artists that can draw people would be greatly appreciated, whether a person is a concept artist or creates actual game art for characters any would be a huge help.
When it comes to joining the Dev Team, I'm not asking for 24/7 work since this is a passion project, but I ask that ever once and awhile you contribute to the project ^^
Other roles can be applied for, but these are the main ones we're looking for
It would also be a huge help on my pockets

( Dev Team )
Lead Dev- XxZeroxX
Storywriters- LancelotGhost, XxZeroxX, robichan1060
Spriters- XxZeroxX, Adjacent, Vermint, chaoticfr, neptune, Alpha Zetanium XYZ
Mapper- Scal
Concept Artist(s)- Willow, XxZeroxX

Even if positions have someone there already, we could always use the extra hand
Big hand to those that have done commission work for me and have helped me have good enough material to create this post

If interested please contact me on discord at xxxzer0xx or join our
Discord Server (Felt like this post needed a revamp/update from the original)

( Screenshots )

template(1).png

( Credits )
Still adding onto the credits list
Battler Sprites:
[*]Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
[*]Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
[*]Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
[*]Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
[*]Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites - The-King-Of-Roads-X, Mak, leParagon, Caruban, Azria, Mashirosakura, Katten, jinxed, Travis, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Blaquaza, leParagon, Red7246, G.E.Z., Katten, Vent, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, PKMNTrainerRick., CarmaNeko, JWNutz, Erkey830, Blaquaza, KingOfThe-X-Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite
[*]Battler Sprites QC - leParagon

Overworld Sprites
[*]Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer
[*]Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
[*]Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
[*]Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang6, Boonzeet, DarkusShadow, princess-phoenix, Ezeart
[*]Gen 9 Pokemon Overworlds - Azria, DarkusShadow

Icon Sprites
[*]Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
[*]Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
[*]Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon, Teracristalizando
(https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/pokemon-icons-act-2-9-teracristalizando-07-08-2022.63896/), LuigiTKO, AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess
[*]Gen 9 Icon Sprites - ezerart, lichenprincess, Caruban, Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass

Cry Credits:
[*]Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
[*]Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
[*]Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464, Morningdew
[*]Gen 9 Pokemon Cries - Edited from Lightblade Absol Gen 9 Cries compilation video

Last edited:

XxZeroxX

Shadow Lord
bump: Revamps/Changes are currently being made, but progress is going smoothly and we're still looking for people

Updates to the post should be coming soon

XxZeroxX

Shadow Lord
Bump, more changes and revamps are actively being made and progress is going smoothly

XxZeroxX

Shadow Lord
Bump, More sprites, storywork, etc have been done, just looking for more people to help round out the dev team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back