• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Nand’s Comms :D

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandthesword

Cooltrainer
Hey there! My comms are open to make some custom detailed Town Maps and areas in general. If you’re interested, feel free to reach out and DM! @Nandthesword
Untitled8_20240115210050.png

XxZeroxX

Shadow Lord
Worked with him and got incredibly fast and detailed results, communicates well, affordable pricing, respectful/kind!
10 out of 10 would work with again anytime!

Nandthesword

Cooltrainer
After my next two commission requests I’m going to be closing them off! Idk for how long, but I definitely need some time to catch up and actually work on my projects lol. Let me know if you’re interested though because it might be awhile before I reopen them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back