• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokémon DS-Styled Sprites from Generation 5, 6, 7 & 8 for Essentials.

Resource Pokémon DS-Styled Sprites from Generation 5, 6, 7 & 8 for Essentials. 1

Chainfire

Rookie
Chainfire submitted a new resource:

Pokémon DS-Styled Sprites from Generation 5, 6, 7 & 8 for Essentials. - sprites

Hello partners!
This is my first for sharing a resource.
Well, technically it's a compilation of existing resources that you can find in this section of the site, but adapted for the new versions of Pokémon Essentials that are being updated.
I recently introduced myself to the newer versions (20.1 and 21.1), since I had been using 16.3 (I am a Spanish user, this is the base that we usually use).
But I decided to practice a little with this one, noticing along the way...

Read more about this resource...

Conmh

Novice
Hey, I really appreciate that you compiled these all in one place.
I'm using this sprite pack in my game, and while I was playtesting, I noticed the regular front sprite for Noibat was missing. Its shiny front, normal back, and shiny back sprite are present, however. I don't know if any others are missing

FoxGuy303

Novice
This resource looks very good, but does anyone know how to get the backsprites for 1-4 gen Pokemon ? it looks weird when these still have normal sprites

Seems like i already have them in base Essentials. Something weird must have happend to my graphics

I know what happened: For anyone using these graphics in combination with the Gen 9 pack graphics: The Gen 9 pack overwrites the graphics from the base version of Essentials that are already in this style. To get the correct graphics, you must use the graphics in OPTIONAL, not the normal graphics and then overwrite them later with OPTIONAL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back