• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Debug List Search

Resource Debug List Search 1.2

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
wrigty12 submitted a new resource:

Debug List Search - Quickly search for values in Debug Lists (Moves, Abilities, etc.)

When you use debug commands to set things like moves and abilities, it provides the full list of that data type. Sure, you can sort alphabetically which is great, but what if you really just want to find that one move that has the word "xylophone" in it?

This plugin allows you to do a quick search in most debug menus like this. For instance, when using the debug menu to add a move to a Pokemon, you can search for "mega" to find all your moves with that in the name...

Read more about this resource...

Penelope

Trainer
Hello, can this plugin search ID? i mean ID, not ID number.
coz i am using the ess that has been translated, my language is way more different from eng. now i am not able to search translated texts, and ID number seems useless.
so if this plugin can search ID, it helps a lot.
many many thanks.

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
Hello, can this plugin search ID? i mean ID, not ID number.
coz i am using the ess that has been translated, my language is way more different from eng. now i am not able to search translated texts, and ID number seems useless.
so if this plugin can search ID, it helps a lot.
many many thanks.
No, it doesn't support ID's that are defined in PBS. The search works by looking through the string that is already visible in the search itself (so ###: Name in most cases).

Back