• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Basic Grids 1

Zia222

Ivory Games
Zia222 submitted a new resource:

Basic Grids - A few grids that should be easy enough to edit.

I tried to use grids I found online but there was something off with the few I found so I threw 2 together for sprites and tiles. I tried to use pink and blue for a friendlier experience for colorblind folks or for people who have issues with too bright of colors/too dark. You can change the colors if you want though, it's just a grid guide.

First we have a set of 32*32 pixel squares in a 256*6144 grid

Then we have a...

Read more about this resource...

Asforcia

Novice
Can't you just... set the grid up with your app? I'm not sure if other apps have that, but Aseprite does

Zia222

Ivory Games
Can't you just... set the grid up with your app? I'm not sure if other apps have that, but Aseprite does
I mean depending on the app it is possible but this provides visual contrast instead of just lines

Back