• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Pikachu Volleyball [Unity Engine] ESP/ENG/IT/FR/DE/PT - Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
Hello fellas! Today I bring you another little fangame I'm making: Pokémon Pikachu Volleyball!

logo.png

Story:

This minigame is part of another of my fangames: New Pokémon Camp, but I decided to bring it independently (same thing I did with Smeargle Splat). Well, inspired by an old bootleg from the early 2000's: Pikachu Volleyball, I have remade the game with a simple 2D Volleyball mechanic for PC and mobile. We take the role of Pikachu and we have to beat the opponent by balling the PokéBall on a beach volleyball field.

Gameplay and Troubleshooting:

In case the ball gets stuck you can drag it with the mouse or with your finger (if it is on mobile). For now there is no online multiplayer mode and the PVP is done WAD vs Arrows on the keyboard. You can also play with 2 gamepad controllers. The playable characters wear blue clothes and the AI wears red clothes. You can let the AI play even if it's just for fun or to make bets to see who wins. If you set the number of match points to 0 it becomes an infinite game. Otherwise, the first player to reach the number of match points you set in the menu wins.

screenshot_1.png
screenshot_2.png

screenshot_12.png
screenshot_6.png

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:

Models, Textures and UI are from Pokémon Camp:
  • The Pokémon Company
  • Nintendo
  • Creatures Inc

Music:

Total Music bundle on Asset Store

Last edited:

Manurocker95

Predoctoral Researcher & Game Dev
Reuploaded Android version with virtual pad. It can still be played with gamepad or keyboard if they are connected to the device.

pika1.png

Back