• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Delta Trinity - Recruiting -

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryguy3332

Rookie
Pokemon Delta Trinity

I'm looking to recruit:
Spriters
Tile Map Makers
UI artists
Scripters

There is no current name for the team behind this project as I am the only one officially working on it.

It is being made in Pokemon Essentials

This game takes place in the Diana Region a region which was decimated at war with Sinnoh as a last ditch effort the Diana Region created the triple type Pokemon as well as other unnatural man made creations like the sound type and Light type in the end it was not enough to beat Sinnoh in the war leaving the region in despair and shattered. The story follows the player the last surviving member of the group who created triple typed pokemon the government that remains of the Diana Region now meets in secrete as Sinnoh now has its hold on the region the remains of the government of the Diana Region selected you based off your skill set to try and rebalance the region.

I think it goes with out saying but I overhauled the UI code to add support for triple typed pokemon adding triple typed pokemon to the game as the the main gimmick.
I also changed the ui code to overhaul the ui for summery
I added the Sound and Light type probably will add more like the cyber type.
I overhauled the type names displayed in battle to be a type icon with Light and Sound having their own custom icons.
I currently only have 3 current fakemon But plan to add a whole lot more once I get art and the core story fully flushed out.
I replaced quagsire with a fakemon called woopalotle A Ghost Ground Water type.
I have all pokemon excluding legends arceus evolutions and forums.
As I currently have no art for fakemon for the new types I listed the screenshot of the fakemon Called Sargabear and Rosaflora a sunflora evolution
I Used the base type icons from https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/1413/ it is a public resource so here is credit where credit is do

Method of contact:
Message me on discord at Oddeyes3 or join https://discord.gg/T6TP6tPRQg
The development of this game has been being streamed to my yt channle.

Attachments

• image_2023-11-26_001430705.png
    image_2023-11-26_001430705.png
    6 KB · Views: 54
  • image_2023-11-26_011330300.png
    image_2023-11-26_011330300.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.png
    1.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.png
    2.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 3.png
    3.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.png
    4.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 5.png
    5.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 6.png
    6.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 44
  • image_2023-11-30_153725829.png
    image_2023-11-30_153725829.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
Pokemon Delta Trinity

I'm looking to recruit:
Spriters
Tile Map Makers
UI artists
Scripters

There is no current name for the team behind this project as I am the only one officially working on it.

It is being made in Pokemon Essentials

This game takes place in the Diana Region a region which was decimated at war with Sinnoh as a last ditch effort the Diana Region created the triple type Pokemon as well as other unnatural man made creations like the sound type and Light type in the end it was not enough to beat Sinnoh in the war leaving the region in despair and shattered. The story follows the player the last surviving member of the group who created triple typed pokemon the government that remains of the Diana Region now meets in secrete as Sinnoh now has its hold on the region the remains of the government of the Diana Region selected you based off your skill set to try and rebalance the region.

I think it goes with out saying but I overhauled the UI code to add support for triple typed pokemon adding triple typed pokemon to the game as the the main gimmick.
I also changed the ui code to overhaul the ui for summery
I added the Sound and Light type probably will add more like the cyber type.
I overhauled the type names displayed in battle to be a type icon with Light and Sound having their own custom icons.
I currently only have 3 current fakemon But plan to add a whole lot more once I get art and the core story fully flushed out.
I replaced quagsire with a fakemon called woopalotle A Ghost Ground Water type.
I have all pokemon excluding legends arceus evolutions and forums.
As I currently have no art for fakemon for the new types I listed the screenshot of the fakemon Called Sargabear and Rosaflora a sunflora evolution
I Used the base type icons from https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/1413/ it is a public resource so here is credit where credit is do

Method of contact:
Message me on discord at Oddeyes3 or join https://discord.gg/T6TP6tPRQg
The development of this game has been being streamed to my yt channle.
Triple type pokemon ideas is cool I might be able to help as alpha or beta game tester when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back