• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Eterna Emoción (Updated 25/08/2024)

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Demo
Project Version
Pokémon Eterna Emoción
Gamecover

Information
Base: Pokémon Essentials
Language: Spanish
Creator: Thunder (@⚡Thunder_Man711⚡)

Introduction
Hello everyone! I hope they are very well. Well I wanted to announce my 1st Pokémon project; Pokémon Eterna Emoción, to test experience and enter the world of creating a Pokémon game. I started developing it in 2020, in Pokémon Emerald together with Abeshoken. The truth is that at first, we started looking for a little information when Pokémon Sword/Shield came out and then we decided to try to do it by creating animation for the Pokémon sprites, etc.; Until one day, I wanted to add something but it didn't work out. So we decided to continue advancing in Pokémon Fire Red to test and improve the experience further to see how it progressed. And I would like to share you 2 news that I have made public so you can see; The 1 detail (if you click on the text) you will see the Ciudad Lonas gym event and the 2 detail (if you click on the text) you will see the official trailer of this project.

In October 2021 I decided to try Essentials, why?
In my head there was something that I couldn't imagine since I don't know how it was going to turn out, so I made a decision and wanted to try the experience of trying to develop my Pokémon project in RPG MAKER and the truth is, I'm liking it and it's surprising me a lot! , what I'm progressing!

Having said that, from here, the good things begin...

Synopsis
The protagonist turns 18, sees a pink thing through the window of his house and enters the room, it is Mew and warns him of devastation and that when he reaches the required age to go on a trip, he will have to prove his worth before the dangers of the region. He will have to go in search of Mew in order to save the world, without him falling into the wrong hands and for everything to return to normal.

Scans

Town Eterna,Route 1,Oregano Town,Lonas City,Indoor gym City Lonas,New changes

Scans in Game
Villa Eterna (inGame) (1),Villa Eterna (inGame) (2),Villa Eterna (inGame) (3),Route 1 (inGame),Lonas City (inGame) (1),Lonas City (inGame) (2),Indoor gym City Lonas (inGame)

Characteristics:

Legendary: Mew
Region name: Ameuro
Pokémon list: Currently from 1 to 8 generation
Regional forms: Ameuro
Mega Evolutions
New graphics
New soundtracks
New Pokémon trainers
List of attacks/abilitys: There are all the attacks, all the abilitys from generation 1 to 8 at the moment and there may be some new attacks from the same region
And much more

Official Twitter and Discord server:
Click here to go to Twitter!
Click here to go to Discord!

Credits:
PokeBlaiken, Robert2742DxD, Eddy, Bezier (And many more)
"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!
- Recopilation -

· Pyre

- PBS -

· Alexandrite
· Clear
· Jaizu
· Wildman

- Scripts and Sprites -

· WolfPP
· Albert
Selfish
· Rot8er_ConeX
· Mybusiness
· BlackOutG5
· Telemetius
· rigbycwts
· MotoxChmpn10
· Crystal Noel
· Zerokid
· leParagon
· Chaos Rush
· N-Kin
· BlackstarG5
· fishbowlsoul90
· sleevemanga
· JaegerLucciano23
· HeXeR
· MrDollSteak
· BlackWhiteRobin
· KajiAtsui
· Wobblebuns
· Tetra
· goranthegreat
· Trev
· xiechayghe
· princessofmusic
· Z-nogyroP
· academic95
· JaegerLucciano23
· MyMarshlands
· Megax Rocker
· MBCMechachu

- Overworlds Pokémon -

· SageDeoxys
· NicoMts

Thanks to:

I want to thank the Whack a Hack community (Among others apart from this one) for the advice, support, etc.; for the help of how to learn to make a Pokémon game, since I had never considered doing something like that and now, I already have the experience. I will try to update this post as I progress so that you can enjoy this project💪🏼.
Greetings⚡!

Attachments

• Villa Eterna.png
    Villa Eterna.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,216
  • Interior gimnasio Ciudad Lonas (inGame).png
    Interior gimnasio Ciudad Lonas (inGame).png
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Ciudad Lonas (inGame) (2).png
    Ciudad Lonas (inGame) (2).png
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,142
  • Ciudad Lonas (inGame) (1).png
    Ciudad Lonas (inGame) (1).png
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,155
  • Ruta 1 (inGame).png
    Ruta 1 (inGame).png
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Villa Eterna (inGame) (3).png
    Villa Eterna (inGame) (3).png
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Villa Eterna (inGame) (2).png
    Villa Eterna (inGame) (2).png
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Villa Eterna (inGame) (1).png
    Villa Eterna (inGame) (1).png
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,162
  • New updated graphics.png
    New updated graphics.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 1,195
  • New updated graphics.png
    New updated graphics.png
    647.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Gym interior Ciudad Lonas.png
    Gym interior Ciudad Lonas.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,184
  • Ciudad Lonas.png
    Ciudad Lonas.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Pueblo Orégano.png
    Pueblo Orégano.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Ruta 1.png
    Ruta 1.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,211
  • front page.png
    front page.png
    320 KB · Views: 14,039
Last edited:

Thunder

Novice
I wouldn't mark the project as released if it isn't released yet. I was especially confused when you add (Updated 24/11/2023) to the title and spent an unreasonable amount of time looking for a download link that didn't exist. :borf:

⚡Thunder_Man711⚡

⚡Developing Pokémon Eterna Emoción⚡
I wouldn't mark the project as released if it isn't released yet. I was especially confused when you add (Updated 24/11/2023) to the title and spent an unreasonable amount of time looking for a download link that didn't exist. :borf:
Well unfortunately, there is still no download link, so it will probably be from 2024 when I will post a link to be able to play the 1 beta of this project🤷🏼‍♂️

⚡Thunder_Man711⚡

Update: 19/01/2024

⚡Hello everyone, it's been almost 2 months since my last update. And well, I come to you with the first official presentations of some characters from this project⚡

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MALE PROTAGONIST / FEMALE PROTAGONIST

Arthur & Verónica (Male and female protagonist)

The adventure through Ameuro is about to begin, so it is time to make the official presentation of the protagonists.

They have a particular history with each other, but that will be known in a future update.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PROFESSOR OF THE REGION AND THE PROJECT

Professor Robles

A young professor who traveled widely throughout the Pokémon world, decided to move to Ameuro so he could rest and decided to have other people do the same work that he himself did.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 GYM LEADER

Gray

When he came to live in Ciudad Lonas with his family, he decided to reform the city gym, since it was a restaurant and the leader who was there before retired and abandoned it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

⚡And that would be all for today, see you in the next update of this post and let you know that ⚠️AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PROJECT WILL BE COMING, THIS 2024⚠️⚡

Attachments

• Arthur_Protagonista-masculino_Pokemon-Eterna-Emocion.jpg
    Arthur_Protagonista-masculino_Pokemon-Eterna-Emocion.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 419
  • Veronica_Protagonista-femenino_Pokemon-Eterna-Emocion.jpg
    Veronica_Protagonista-femenino_Pokemon-Eterna-Emocion.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 413
  • Profesor-Robles_Pokemon-Eterna-Emocion.jpg
    Profesor-Robles_Pokemon-Eterna-Emocion.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 381
  • Gray-1LiderDeGimnasio_Pokemon_Eterna_Emocion.jpg
    Gray-1LiderDeGimnasio_Pokemon_Eterna_Emocion.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

safr

Elite Trainer
Update: 19/01/2024

⚡Hello everyone, it's been almost 2 months since my last update. And well, I come to you with the first official presentations of some characters from this project⚡

MALE PROTAGONIST / FEMALE PROTAGONIST

View attachment 24200View attachment 24201

The adventure through Ameuro is about to begin, so it is time to make the official presentation of the protagonists.

They have a particular history with each other, but that will be known in a future update.

PROFESSOR OF THE REGION AND THE PROJECT

View attachment 24204

A young professor who traveled widely throughout the Pokémon world, decided to move to Ameuro so he could rest and decided to have other people do the same work that he himself did.

1 GYM LEADER

View attachment 24205

When he came to live in Ciudad Lonas with his family, he decided to reform the city gym, since it was a restaurant and the leader who was there before retired and abandoned it.

⚡And that would be all for today, see you in the next update of this post and let you know that ⚠️IN FEBRUARY, AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PROJECT IS COMING⚠️⚡
Is this still in Spanish only?

⚡Thunder_Man711⚡

Update: 27/02/2024

⚡Hello everyone, it has been 1 month since the last update of this post. And well, today I share with you the 1 new graphic of this FanGame⚡

The image on the left is the Pokémon battle background that I had applied before and in the image on the right, it is the new Pokémon battle background that I have designed set with the interior of the Ciudad Lonas gym💪🏻

⚡And that would be all for today, see you in a future update of this post⚡. Greetings🙋🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• 1 new graphic on the FanGame.jpg
    1 new graphic on the FanGame.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

⚡Thunder_Man711⚡

Update: 14/03/2024

⚡ Hello, I want to inform you that in my first Pokémon project, as you will remember, I gave information on the topic of regional forms. Well, I have decided that only those from the region in which it will be based will be available. I hope you understand it and it seems good to you🙏🏼, so that you continue wanting to play it.⚡

⚡ This would be all for today so that you know more about the project, see you in a future update of this post⚡. Greetings🙋🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

⚡Thunder_Man711⚡

Update: 31/07/2024

⚡Hello, this should have been published on March 29 but I missed it. So I'm sharing it with you today, announcing a new map of my 1st Pokémon project.⚡

⚡I present to you Route 2⚡

You enter the 2nd route before reaching the 1st city that is already known, you will find everything and I assure you that you will not get bored💪🏼

⚡This would be all for today about this project, see you in a future update of this post⚡. Greetings🙋🏼‍♂️

⚡Thunder_Man711⚡

Update: 25/08/2024

⚡Hello everyone, my name is Thunder_Man711 on YouTube as you well know. Today I would like to share with you something that has taken me work during this 2024 and that will continue to be worked on until it is complete, I am pleased to announce that ¡THE 1ST BETA OF POKÉMON ETERNA EMOCIÓN IS NOW AVAILABLE🤩!. If you go to my YouTube channel or to the link that I put where it says "1 BETA OF POKÉMON ETERNAL EMOCIÓN", apart from watching the video, you have it in the description to be able to download it💪🏻. If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to join the "⚡Thunder Projects⚡" Discord and there you will find the section for this project and there I can help you😊⚡

⚡I hope you enjoy playing the 1st beta of my 1st Pokémon project⚡

Greetings🙋🏼‍♂️

Back