• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Will-O-Wisp by love

Resource Will-O-Wisp by love 1.0

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
CelestialFearow submitted a new resource:

Will-O-Wisp by love - Make the ai use Will-O-Wisp more often!

With the ES V20.1 ai and despite improved and consistent ai, the ai will just not use Will-O-Wisp, and it annoys me a bit...

I have a gym leader with these moves: Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Sludge Bomb and Scald. And no matter how hard I try, the ai will never use Will-O-Wisp, even if I change Scald with Surf.

So I had enough! After several long hours, I tried to understand how the ai works to force it to use Will-O-Wisp as soon as possible. And after a while, I have I managed to create something...

Read more about this resource...

Penelope

Trainer
line 17 the code u put may could get a little more love.
i can imagine its very complex.

thanq u post~

MauriceMM

Rookie
Wow, that's a really good addition!
I myself have installed both of the AI scripts mentioned and they are really good. I wasn't aware of the Will-O-Wisp problem until now. But it works wonderfully now! I will definitely incorporate that into my game! Thank you very much for that, I appreciate the work on it.

If I may add that, because your problem reminds me of an identical thing. It's about Solar Beam!
I had this problem a few months ago with a Fire Gym Leader. As soon as the sun is on the field, I would expect Solar Beam to be used if it's in the moveset and it's obviously the best move. But it's similar here. Apparently the sun is completely ignored by the AI and excludes the move because it would actually take two turns.

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
Wow, that's a really good addition!
I myself have installed both of the AI scripts mentioned and they are really good. I wasn't aware of the Will-O-Wisp problem until now. But it works wonderfully now! I will definitely incorporate that into my game! Thank you very much for that, I appreciate the work on it.

If I may add that, because your problem reminds me of an identical thing. It's about Solar Beam!
I had this problem a few months ago with a Fire Gym Leader. As soon as the sun is on the field, I would expect Solar Beam to be used if it's in the moveset and it's obviously the best move. But it's similar here. Apparently the sun is completely ignored by the AI and excludes the move because it would actually take two turns.
I hope my addition can help alot your game! 😄

Back