• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Rosen [Episode 2]: Sprite Artist Recruitment

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
1698888426499.png

A rogue A.I. causing havoc in a simulated world... the Shadows in the code will be brought into the light...
Access our Discord here: Dream Net
Download the game here: Alyssia ZERO
View our Relic Castle here: Online Platform

#==============================#
Made using RPG Maker XP // Pokémon Essentials V19.1
#===============================#

Hello all! I'm the Lead Developer of Pokémon Rosen, known online as Valiant. I'm here again to recruit new prospective artists to join our team as we start developing for Episode 2!

#==========================================#
We are recuiting for two artist positions!

Pokémon Rosen is an ambitious project featuring already over 175 unique Rosen Formes, and we've only released under 1/3rd of the content we're aiming for. We need more experienced spriters to join the team as soon as possible to get the ball rolling on a whole new part of the Alyssia region. By the time Episode 2 is complete, we expect the number of forms may double.

The project also has an absolute wealth of custom NPCs for players to meet and explore. Though some key players have already been designed for Episode 2, we urgently need someone who can sprite the other such characters.

We need people who are not only experienced, with a good variety of examples in their portfolio, but also people who are happy to commit some dedicated time to the project over the next few months.

If that sounds like you, I'd be happy to receieve your application on our Discord: Dream Net!

Positions Open
o Sprite Artist (Pokémon)
o Sprite Artist (Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back