• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokémon Super Contests (Gen 4)

Resource Pokémon Super Contests (Gen 4) 1.00

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
Gardenette submitted a new resource:

Pokémon Super Contests (Gen 4) - This plugin allows you to have a very similar experience to the Pokémon Contests in DPPt.

This might work with v21.1. Give it a try and let me know if you run into any issues.
All the information you need for installing and setting up the plugin can be found in the README file in the plugin's folder.

If you want to download the demo and warp to the Contest maps, you can do so here:

View...

Read more about this resource...

Drqiu

Novice
This plugin looks fantastic! But the Google Drive link requires permissions, can you make it public please?

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Nice resource. By the way, can i use the wright Pokemon contests plugin + yours on the same project? I may test with both at the same time when i've got some extra free time.

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
Nice resource. By the way, can i use the wright Pokemon contests plugin + yours on the same project? I may test with both at the same time when i've got some extra free time.
I don't think it would conflict with anything. Let me know if problems arise though.
Be sure that if a problem does come up, it only happens when both plugins are in and compiled.

I wouldn't be able to help if it's wright's plugin, and they probably wouldn't be able to help if my plugin is the issue.
If only an issue when together, I'll take a look

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
I don't think it would conflict with anything. Let me know if problems arise though.
Be sure that if a problem does come up, it only happens when both plugins are in and compiled.

I wouldn't be able to help if it's wright's plugin, and they probably wouldn't be able to help if my plugin is the issue.
If only an issue when together, I'll take a look
If something comes up let me know and I can look. I haven't looked at the code for this plugin at all, but I feel like I could figure out things if there are compatibility issues.

Eurritimia

Novice
I just put both plugins together and the game didnt explode, so they are not incompatible with each other....

I tried to participate in a great contest without the normal ribbon and the game let me in anyway.
edit: actually it let me choose a pokemon even if i have none.

Last edited:

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
I just put both plugins together and the game didnt explode, so they are not incompatible with each other....

I tried to participate in a great contest without the normal ribbon and the game let me in anyway.
edit: actually it let me choose a pokemon even if i have none.
Yeah ribbon requirements are in the to do list.
Letting someone in without a pokemon shouldn't happen though so that's a bug

Eurritimia

Novice
i played with the script a little and ive got some suggestions:
1. make the appeal and dance phases optional.
2. make following pokemon also optional

Back